Meeting For The First Time Agin

Monochrome. Why did you do this. Where are you now. Your now an ice statue but....your not on the pedestal no more.... Where are you.

~Flash Back brought to you by a hungry Natsu~

"FROM THE GOODNESS IN THIS WRETCHED WORLD I SHALL SLAY YOU BEAST!!!!" In her Golden Heart form with her sword Goddess at hand she charged at the towering beast. Along her side was me. (y/n)(l/n) a _____ Mage. My (e/c) eyes shining with determination. Monochrome and I had an S-Class job to finish. Though I'm a normal mage, Master Makarov let me accompany Monochrome for this job.

The job flyer said;
Slay the beast Yggdrasil and bring back the' Demon Core' The price for the job finishef is 15,000,000,000. For the core aswell is 30,000,000,000
'Pretty good huh.' Just one thing. This beast can kill in seconds so it's good only S-Class mages do this

With a powerful hit with my (flames,ice,earth, script, etc.) the beast screeched in agony. Monochrome soon took the chance and went for it. She jumped into the air and cut off as many tentacles she was able to. To both of our surprise it did no use. It regenerated them.
She gritted her teeth and requipped. She had her sword Passion with her and to my surprise she transformed into Blood Lust. I gulped softly hoping she wouldn't say 'those' words, but to me luck. She did. After hearing her speak she charged toward the beast, her sword glowing crimson red.
I ran behind her to back her up my fists engulfed in my blue flames.
What happened next I couldn't even see. I was on the ground my ear pressed against the floor.
What happened next I wished I didn't see. Monochrome was eaten by the beast. I tired standing but I was paralyzed.
With all my will I stood up and faced the beast my pupils dilated and eyes wide from anger.
The beast screeched and fell on it's back. I was in pure confusion and reluctantly got closer to the monster.
Wish I didn't though, I soon got cover in it's green goop. Guessing its it blood. But why?
Monochrome climbed out of a hole she made at the chest of the beast and wiped off the goop on her, soon jumping off it and once she was far away she snapped her finger.
With the snap the beast grew larger then exploded.
I ran for my life when it exploded trying my best to dodge all the falling remains. To my surprise the monster regenerated once more.
A low growl came from Monochrome and started moving her hands. "TÀFO TOU PÁGOU!!" She ran towards the beast and made contact with it.
The monster screeched as it started to freeze up.
I was in awe but I noticed Monochrome started to freeze with it.
"MONOCHROME!!!!" I yelled and ran towards her but I didn't make it. I saw with sadness as she became frozen in her own ice.

~End of Flash Back brought to you by a stripping Gray~

I'm running to the Guild House after visiting Monochrome's grave today. They placed her iced self on a pedestal in Clover Canyons Entrance. I was shaking as I entered. "MONOCHROME IS GONE FROM HER PEDESTAL OF HER GRAVE!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs making everyone in the guild turn to me in shock.
"What do you mean gone!?!" Erza said ,more like yelled if you ask me, as she turned around shocked
"She's gone! She isn't there on the pedestal no more!" I said angry at my self for letting this happen.
Many members of the guild left with me to Clover Canyon to search for any clues of Monochrome.

~Time skip cause I'm lazy~

It's been months and nothing was found.
"She's really gone....but why?" I said sadly resting my head on the bar counter.
"None of us know (y/n) I know your sad. All of us are. But she'll always be alive in our memory." Mirajane said smiling though in her eyes showed a hint of sadness.
"I know..." I said and stood up soon leaving the guild house for the day and going into town.
I was just walking around aimlessly until I was collided with something or someone.
"Oh! I-I'm sorry! I was in such a hurry I didn't see you! I'm sorry!" A girl said worriedly as she stood back up and dusted her self off
"No. No. It's my fault I wasn't paying any attention." I said waving it off as I stood up. I looked down at the girl and I stumbled back from surprise. "M-MONOCHROME!?! B-But how!?!" I said in pure shock my pupils dilated.
"Monochrome....How do you know my name stranger?" The girl asked curiously.
"It's me! (y/n)(l/n)!....Don't you remember me?" I said sadly looking at her
"I'm sorry." She said softly in an apologetic tone. "I don't know anyone by that name. I'm new to Mongolia. You see. I just came from Clover."
"I-I see..." My face ashened as I started to walk past her.
"Wait!" She said quickly soon wrapping her hand around my wrist. "I might be new here but...maybe we can hang out and be friends" She said soon letting go of my wrist. "I-It's fine if you-"
"Sure. I'd like that." I said smiling gently as I looked at her with sad eyes.
She looked up at me with a surprised look but soon changed into one of joy. "Great!"
Soon enough I started to be pulled to somewhere by her.
'Monochrome....I found you...but you don't remember...we'll just have to start again...'