Welcome to England

Paula-

1997-Paula recently moved to England after her parents got a really exciting job of course she didn't need to go since she was already turning 20 but she just wants to make sure that'll be fine, of course they've been here before when she was first born all the way till she was five, she always asked her parents even when she was 17 for Space that was just hers of course her parents completely strict, they would only goes places for good job offers she didn't get out much as a kid but she did have a really good sense of style. After she got her own apartment and stayed there for a couple weeks she started to play her guitar since there wasn't much to do since she still needed to get her TV fixed but one string poped loose one day...

And that's when it all starts

!Piinggg! It sounded like as the string popped off the guitar after days and days of playing, the strings were old of course. "Eh-" Sighed Paula in Paulas mind there was a lot going on- " SHIT I have to walk all over the city just to find new strings" "I bet I could go tomorrow-" as she looked at the time silently -11:00 PM- it said but in the little top right corner it also said Friday apparently most of the stores close down her street on the weekend and she didn't have much to do so now or never... sad as she got up out of her bed and walked to the front door.