˜*•.𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Începe de la început

You two rode the elevator in silence. When you got off the elevator, you took out the set of spare keys from your pocket and opened the door, taking your shoes off and putting on your slippers.

"Can you just leave the bags by the door?" you asked. "I'll go through them after I finish eating."

"Sure," he nodded, heading towards the bathroom. You set the food down on the counter and grabbed two plates from the cupboard, making sure they were paper so you didn't get yelled at.

While you waited for Baji, you sat down on the couch, searching for a new show to watch on Netflix.

After about 15 minutes, he came out of his room in a towel wrapped around his waist with dripping wet hair.

"Ahem. Um," you said, pausing the show and clearing your throat. "Don't you have some clothes you can put on?"

"Didn't you say you had some new clothes for me? Let me try them on," he smirked, leaning his shoulder against the wall.

"O-Oh yeah. Let me go get them. And can you put your hair up? It's dripping all of the floor!" you criticized.

"Is there another reason why you want me to tie my hair back?" he winked, placing the hair tie in his mouth and tying his hair into its usual ponytail.

"N-no," you rolled your eyes, biting your tongue to control your emotions. He looks so good leaning against the wall like that—his chiseled abs on full display. "And even though it's in a ponytail, that doesn't mean the water isn't getting on the floor."

"So what do you want me to do? Put it in a bun?" he asked, genuinely confused.

"Sure," you shrugged, knowing how good he'd look with a bun. You hurried to the bag that had his clothes in it and brought it over to him.

"Is this better?" he asked. His hair was in a low bun with a few hairs framing his face.

"Yeah, I guess," you nodded, trying hard to not show him know how much that affected you. "Well, here." you shoved the bag into his arms, almost causing his towel to slip.

"Calm down princess," he whispered, setting the bag down and placing a hand behind your back to pull you close to him.

"Baji stop. You're going to make me wet too," you squirmed.

"I'm sure I've already made you wet," he winked.

You looked up at him, confused by what he meant. And then it clicked. You could feel your cheeks heat up with embarrassment. "Can we just eat!" you pounded against his chest, wiggling out of his grasp and heading towards the kitchen.

"Yeah I could definitely eat something," he chuckled, smacking your ass as you walked away.

"Keisuke!" you turned around to shout at him.

"Yes beautiful?" he asked, stepping towards to you and grabbing your chin to look up at him.

"You're annoying," you mumbled.

"Would you like me to stop messing with you?" he asked.

You hesitated before answering. "No."