˜*•.𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Hmm. Better have spent it on something good," he sighed, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I guess you'll find out," you giggled, running ahead of him and into the shop.

By the time he caught up with you and entered the shop, you had already ordered and paid for the food. "Are you gonna do one of those hauls where you try on the clothes and I have to watch and provide commentary?" he asked, leaning against the wall, seemingly uninterested.

You glared at him. "Not if you don't want to. I'm sure Chifuyu would be more than happy to see all of the new clothes I got. I guess I'll just give him the clothes I got for you."

Baji pushed himself off the wall to walk next to you. "Why did you get me clothes?"

"Your closet consists of two colors—black and white—and you only own sweatpants, black jeans, and t-shirts. You need to spice it up a bit!" you tugged at his arm.

"Tch," he scrunched his nose. "My closet is fine. You're not complaining right now. Are you?"

"I was complaining when I was scouring through your closet to find something to wear and had to settle on this plain outfit," you rolled your eyes. Your mouth was starting to water from the smell of the dumplings.

"Oi. Did you order some for me too?" he asked. You pretended to not be able to hear him as you went to the counter to get your food.

"No. I only had enough money for me. I told you to order your own food but you just kept running your mouth. That's not my fault," you shrugged your shoulders, thanking the shopkeeper and exiting.

"Woah woah woah!" Baji shouted, running behind you. "Are you serious? Do you want me to starve?"

"Stop being such a crybaby. Put on your big boy pants and go order some damn food," you shooed him away. Unknowing to him, you did get enough food for the both of you, but it was fun to play around with him.

"I will literally throw away all of those clothes you bought today if you don't give me food." he was standing in the middle of the street with his arms folded.

"Why are you in the middle of the street, weirdo? Do you want to get hit by a car?" you rolled your eyes and kept walking towards the building.

"UGH! Just give me food!" he begged.

"You're so pathetic. A grown man begging for food?" you looked at him with distaste. "Carry my bags inside and I'll think about it."

"Fine fine," he huffed, walking to the car to get the bags.

He retrieved the bags in a matter of seconds and was waiting by the elevator with you.

"So how many dumplings can I have?" he eagerly asked.

"I'll think about it," you replied, stepping into the elevator. "Don't think I forgot about how you owe me an explanation about the whole thing with Kazutora."

"Oh," he said, looking off to the side.

"Mhm. Yeah," you stared at him, upset that he was hiding something from you. Maybe you wouldn't give him his share of dumplings.