˜*•.𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"We didn't need him anyway. Right boss?" Shiba grinned.

"Just do as you're asked," Kisaki replied, walking away to go back into the apartment.

"Man, I'm always left to do the grunt work. Fuck Inui for leaving me here," the larger man heaved, picking up your body and throwing it onto his shoulder. "Where am I going to find a dumpster to put her in without looking like a serial killer?"

Shiba continued to mutter random sentences to himself as he walked back towards the vehicle.

"I can't believe Kisaki switched up so fast on this girl. I thought they were going to get married. I'm so confused," he huffed, placing you in the back of the van and getting into the driver's seat. "Maybe I should take her to an abandoned landfill. No one would find her there."

He started the engine and drove off before anyone could find his behavior suspicious.

As soon as he took off, you started to regain some consciousness. "Fuck," you whispered to yourself, rubbing the back of your head and feeling something wet on your fingertips. You looked back at your hand and noticed it was dark red color. "I'm...bleeding?"

"HEY!" Shiba shouted. "What are you doing up?" He immediately stopped the car and took out his gun, aiming it right at you and firing.

Immediately you ducked behind the backseat and tried to kick open the back door of the van. You heard his side of the door open, meaning he was going to the back to silence you once and for all. "Shit," you shouted.

In an attempt to escape, you hopped over the backseat and into the body of the car. You opened the side of the door and ran outside before he had a chance to react.

"Get back here!" he screamed. "Kisaki is going to kill me if she gets away," he mumbled.

Meanwhile, you were running as fast as your legs could carry you. Even though you weren't super athletic, you let your adrenaline carry you as far as it possibly could.

"Wait," you said, stopping for a minute. "I'm near Baji's place." you got excited upon realizing you were close to someone you knew. "But wait...he doesn't want to see me," you sighed. "What should I do?" you were panicking. Never before had you experienced a panic attack, but you felt as though you were experiencing one in that moment.

"Found you girly." the same man from before was right on your heel. Once more, you sprinted in the direction towards Baji's house. "Nuh-uh," the large man shouted. You looked back for a split second and saw he was hurling something shiny in your direction.

Instead of trying to wonder what it was, you dodged the object, turned back around and tried to run fast.

"You're not getting away that easily," he screamed. This time you didn't look back, you could see the front door of Baji's apartment building in sight.

Suddenly, you felt lightheaded. "Gotcha," Shiba shouted. Your legs were starting to wobble and give out. You could feel your eyes wanting to roll to the back of your head. You felt as though you would black out then and there. Something sharp pierced your skull because you could feel liquid oozing from the back of your head.

But you kept running.

You wouldn't give up when you were so close. You rushed into the building and pressed the elevator button to go to Baji's penthouse apartment. The elevator opened up immediately. You ran quickly inside and sunk to the floor. You were about to pass out at any minute, but you had to stay awake long enough to reach his apartment.

The back of your head was aching in a way you had never felt before. "Shit," you winced, touching the back of your head. Something sharp was sticking out the back. "What is that?"