Today her tears felt like throns to my heart . I will make sure she will never shed her pearl like preacious tears again . The smile she gave me after discussing things , I felt my heart flutter and the way She asked me Did I have my food? did something to me . After eating today with her today , I wanted to eat with her everyday. She is so sweet. She feels like a cotton ball in my arms and I started going to dreamland.

Mannat's P.O.V

I woke up and found myself caged in Mr.Pratap's arms when did this happen I was sleeping on the corner . I looked at him he was sleeping like a baby it took me everything to not giggle on my thoughts. He have a complete different aura while he is sleeping . Being extra carefull I removed his arms and dashed to bathroom to get ready because its already 6 in the morning what will aunty think about me.

After taking a shower I went to my side of clothes and start searching for a saree because my mother and grandmother told me that its good to wear a saree on your first day I only have one saree and it was also given to me because there is Riya's marriage and people should not become suspicious about the behaviour of riya and her mother towards me . I am not a person who is coward its just that there is nobody who can stand with me or behind me to support me . I  felt lonley and unwanted at my own house even in the presence of my own father.

I drapped my saree and arranged my clothes on my side of the closet which only took 5% of the total side 95% of my side is empty . What will Abhimanyu think about me? Last night when he said he was not angry with me and wanted to give this marriage a chance I was on cloud nine because I know if he divorced me I will become homeless my stepmother will not let me in that house and my father I believe will take her side like he always do.My saree is very simple in light green color . It is light weight and easy to carry.

I sat infront of mirror and started wearing my chura as it is our tradition that we should wear for first 3 months of the marrige [ In india brides wear chuda [Traditional bangels that bride wear on her wedding ] for atleast 40 days to max 1 year ...

I sat infront of mirror and started wearing my chura as it is our tradition that we should wear for first 3 months of the marrige [ In india brides wear chuda [Traditional bangels that bride wear on her wedding ] for atleast 40 days to max 1 year it depends on your respective culture . In my family's culture it is for 3 months] , Mangalsutra , It is very simple and beautifel with a diamond in between and then finally sindoor.I was looking like a new bride .

I was looking like a new bride