I walked towards the entrance with my bodyguard behind me. Kids are in shock every corner, God, I wish I could just ignore the faces that everybody's banging on me right now. No, Wilhelm, you're a prince. Show some confidence.

At the doorway, August was waiting for me. "Wille!" He hugged me tightly as if I had died and come back to life. Well, it did feel like it happen for about a year. "It's so good to see you here! I realized you're coming back for another summer, and I'm happy to see you." He squeezed my shoulder with excitement and smiled endlessly. And before you ask anything, we're fine. I forgave him, people need a second chance, don't they?

"Yeah, I guess I'm going to spend the summer here, again." I hesitated and still hadn't realized I was actually there. In boarding school.

"And about what I did, I'm sorry... I don't know what I thought to myself." I went into his words. "August, we've already talked about this, I forgive you... You just better prove yourself or otherwise-" "Yeah, sure, I missed you, buddy!" It seems as if he's really, truly sorry and it's been eating himself this whole time. Somebody here had to get a stone out of their chest.

I headed down the hall and there he was. He looked different. I'm not sure what changed about him, but be sure it's something good. He looks... More beautiful than I could remember. I wanted to jump on him with a hug until our breathings can't take any longer. But he just stared at me and didn't move. I stared back at him, facing each other without saying anything.

"I'll... go..." He was stammering and barely managed to complete a sentence. He turned around and was going to walk until I ran and yelled, "Hey!" I touched his shoulder and turned him around. "Hey...." I panicked, and could barely speak. My saliva got dry. I need water.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you at your other house or something?" Simon couldn't even look at my face. "Yeah, I'm a little shocked too, but I'm back now..." I put my hand in my pockets, and swing from side to side.

"New haircut?" Simon felt a little looser, smiled at me, and played with my hair. The familiar warmth covered me. It feels like home. A real one. Butterflies were flying in my stomach and I finally felt whole again. "Yeah, something like that..." We laughed. "Anything new with you too?" He asked. No, Simon, I'm still the same bitter prince that all that ever made him happy is you.

I kept quiet, so he just moved the subject. "Um... Welcome back? I think..." "Simon... Please don't make this any more embarrassing than it already is. Come here." I opened my hands and he came near me for a hug. Suddenly, he panicked and jumped. I jumped with him and took my hands off quickly. He moved his head back and faked a light smile. It was a student from boarding school that I don't remember if I ever saw before. They kissed quickly and Simon finally looked at me with an embarrassed look. "Wilhelm, it's Luca, Luca, it's-"

"Prince Wilhelm, yes I know, it's an honor to meet you." Luca came into my words and kissed my hands. My tears kept from coming out. I froze and my heart felt like it was blowing up for a second. "Yes..." I whispered. "I have to go..." I said with a little cough. "Wilhelm, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Simon asked me and told Luca it wouldn't take too long so we went out to the yard.

Sarah was there with Felice, and you might say when they saw us walking together, it brought up some suspicions. Also, they didn't understand where I came from all of a sudden. I tried to ignore everybody's eyes and focused on that moment right here with Simon.

We stood together on one of the hills. "S-So do you have a new boyfriend?" I asked and didn't look at him at all. My heart is beating loudly and the heat is growing. It's a feeling you can't explain. "Yes... I guess... We've been together for two months now, pretty fresh." He said. My anxiety came back suddenly, shrunk in the heart, the strong gasping. I felt like I was going to faint.