Cats.

I already made a Toji version so I thought why not make a Sukuna one yk?

꧁꧂

Tucked into the corner of a bustling café, filled with the sweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee and a mellow ambiance of background chatter, a rather unlikely trio found themselves gathered around a small table, engrossed in conversation. It was a familiar spot for their usual rendezvous, a safe haven where they could be themselves without fear of judgment or ridicule.

The first among them was Sukuna, who, despite being a rather ordinary man, had managed to surround himself with a variety of extraordinary individuals. The allure of such a unique circle of friends certainly kept his life exciting. Next to him was Yuji, an intriguing hybrid of half-human and half-dog, blessed with an undying loyalty and a heart full of genuine humor, traits inherited from his canine half. Lastly, there was Junpei, a soft-spoken, gentle soul with a strange affinity for the aquatic world. This connection ran so deep, he even ended up marrying a beautiful mermaid.

Sukuna, still trying to comprehend the uniqueness of his friends, mused aloud, stirring his coffee thoughtfully, "It's still a bit hard to wrap my head around," his gaze moved from Yuji to Junpei, "You, Junpei, married to a mermaid, and Yuji... well, your tail literally wags when you're excited."

At this, Yuji let out a hearty bark-like laugh, "Seriously, Sukuna, even after all these years, you're still shocked?" His eyes twinkled with amusement. "And let's not forget, you've had your share of interesting experiences with the half-unicorn and half-vampire you dated!" This comment sent the trio into fits of laughter, a comfortable warmth enveloping their corner of the café. Their lively conversation ebbed and flowed, from discussing their hybrid friends to a deeper exploration of the hybrid topic, a subject that had always fascinated Sukuna.

When the echoes of their laughter subsided, Sukuna's attention was drawn to a graceful figure entering the café. She was young, perhaps in her mid-twenties, carrying an air of serene elegance around her. Her eyes were a captivating green, holding an enchanting feline allure, and her movements were agile, her grace distinctly catlike. In her, Sukuna recognized another half-human, half-cat hybrid.

Summoning all his courage, Sukuna decided to approach her. "You've got quite the purr-fect aura," he flirted, hoping to see her blush or fluster. But she was no ordinary woman. Her lips curved into a playful smile, and she replied smoothly, "Are you 'kitten' me right now?" Her eyes twinkled with a mischievous glint. Sukuna found himself stumbling over his words, completely taken aback by her cool, confident demeanor. His obvious stuttering and blushing seemed to amuse her, and she smirked, "You're quite the catch too."

Feeling somewhat flustered, he accepted a piece of paper she handed him. "Here's my number," she told him, a flirtatious wink accompanying her words, "And don't worry, I won't scratch."

With a sense of bewilderment, Sukuna returned to his friends, their faces brimming with curiosity and amusement. Sharing the details of his brief encounter with them, the group once again filled the café with their infectious laughter.

Days later, Sukuna found himself spending a memorable day with the captivating cat-girl, who he learned was named Y/n. Her charm and wit had a magnetic pull he couldn't resist. They passed the day wandering the city streets, swapping stories, engaging in good-natured banter, and basking in the city's charm. As the sun began to dip, bathing the sky in hues of orange and purple, the air around them vibrated with laughter and shared jokes. Sukuna found himself experiencing a deep connection with Y/n, unlike any he'd felt before. Her presence was truly enchanting, adding a magical element to the beauty of the setting sun.