Chapter 18, Part 1

Carly's POV

So we are on our way back to the hotel and I was almost half asleep.

Max and I literally went on every ride today. He had his arm around me and held my hand the whole time because I was so afraid.

I seemed like such a wimp, but it seemed like he liked it.

As I kept smiling and thinking of the great day we had together I was brought back to reality when Max asked, "What are you smiling about?" "I was just thinking about what we did today." I said.

"I know! It was so much fun!" He replied.

He looked into my eyes as I looked into his and said, "Max I really shouldn't be saying this because every time I do, it back fires, but um...I love you and I can't change that..."

He smiled. "Carly I would never want you to change the way you feel, especially since I feel that same way."

I can't believe he loves me too! I feel love struck. He leaned towards me and we kissed. I never want this to end.

Hannah's POV

We're finally back home. It's been such a long 2 days. I'm so worn out.

Tom seemed kind of surprised that I like roller coasters and stuff. Probably because I come off as pretty girly.

I guess we really don't know that much about each other.

I'm now getting out of the shower in the bathroom that I share with Tom.

Wait what the heck? Where are my clothes?

I stepped out of the bathroom with my towel around me. "Tom? Are you there?"

"Looking for these, love?" he grinned as he held up my clothes.

"Tom, give those back!" I demanded.

"Come and get them," he said as he raised them over his head. I went over and tries to grab them, but he was too tall.

"Give me a kiss first," he whispered. I pecked him on the lips and he leaned in again.

Then he continued to kiss me. It got pretty heated as he ran his hand up my leg.

"Tom, stop," I said quickly while I backed away.

He mumbled the word no as he leaned in to kiss me again, trying to grab my towel.

I backed away and told him to stop.

"Come on, Hannah. What's the problem?" he complained.

"The problem is you, Tom. I was hoping you were different, but I was clearly wrong," I yelled.

"Hannah what-" "This is what you always do. The girls warned me because everyone knows you're a player. I should've listened to them," I continued.

"You don't even know me, Hannah! How could you ever say that when I've only known you for a week?" he yelled back.

I grabbed my clothes, turned around, and put them on.

"Really Tom? So why did you say you're falling in love with me?! Is that what you say to all the girls so they'll sleep with you? Bye Tom," I screamed as I stormed out of the room and out the front door.

I went across the street and knocked on the door. "Hannah! Come on in!"

"Thanks Liam," I said as I stepped inside.