..~Part 1~.. [ Your a alive?.. ]

Izuku POV:

s I was following kacchan I was a blushing mess because I was looking at his PHAT THICC ass. Kacchan then turned around and saw me me but he couldn't see my face because of the hoodie and mask I had on to cover my face his face looked surprised and scared I started to walk closer to him and lean down to his face I took off my mask and hoodie he surprised and his face looks kinda sad "Your alive?.. But how I saw you jump..!!" kacchan said in a shock yet sad tone "Hehe well the LOV saved me from falling.. Heh hehe" I said in a dark and crazy tone. kacchan looked said and looked like he was on the urge to crying..

TIME SKIP 😍👌🏾
Me: Bold, Slanted, and Underlined
Katsuki: Underlined
Izuku: Bold
Hero's and Villain's: Slanted
TIME SKIPS: Bold, Slanted, and Underlined

Katsuki POV:
I woke up tied to a chair and in the corner of the room there was deku standing there just looking at me with a smile on his face I didn't like the way he smiled at me it was creepy so I looked away "Oh~ Kacchan I've missed you so much heheh I'm so glad your here because now you can be ALL. MINE. HAHAHAHA!!" Deku said in a creepy tone in his voice I looked back at him and wanted to yell at him but the ball gag in my mouth was stopping me from talking so all my words were muffled "MMMFHM(DEKU YOU F#CKING CREEPY B!TCH!!)" I said (well muffled idk anyways) "Hehehe awww kacchan I don't wanna hurt you okay? I just wanna slam my c°ck into you and make sure you can't walk for months" He  said in a horny tone I was scared cuz I didn't wanna get fucked by someone who now hates me and is seeking revenge on me for bullying them.

TIME SKIP AGAIN SORRY

Toga POV:
"Sooo~~ what's up about you and bo9m boom boi? Hehehe" I asked Izuku-chan "Oh he's my future wife heheheh~~... " He said
"Ooo~~ hehehe~ so you like him?~" I say
"Mhm!~ he's all mine now..~" He says in a dark tone

Dabi POV:
"You like him THAT much you call him your wife??" I say "YUP!! And idc if he bullied me he's mine hehehe~.. " He says in a  creepy voice "Ugh- now we have two crazy yandere people" I say annoyed 

CLIFFHANGER SORRY BYE :]