👑Mixed Emotions👑

Start from the beginning

"Now, I believe you need lessons on etiquette."

Welp, there it is.

But you knew you needed it so you kept your tongue from running and obeyed.

"And you need to learn about this country's history, law, the nobles' title and name, their rights, the civil law for the citizens–"

Oh goodness, you could feel your head spinning from the amount of studies you need to do.

"–but since you're familiar with finance and figures, we can skip that. You only need to learn about market and financial studies," Lucifer added.

You sighed with relief at the thought having one of the subjects dropped. Hey, one is better none!

'Wait a minute... How does he know I'm familiar with finance...?'

You looked up to see him staring at you intently, making you shifted uncomfortable on your feet.

'What does he want from me?!'

"You're finally keeping that snarky tongue of yours in check, huh?"

Oh, how you feel like giving him a taste of real insults. But you kept your cool and stayed calm.

"Jean, called the designer to the palace. The Princess will need tons of clothing. Don't mind the price, just grab whatever she needs."

His words shocked you, "Your Highness–"

"Don't worry. It's necessary for you to be well presented. After all, should you bring disgrace to the royal family, my reputation will be tarnished as well. Keep that in mind, Princess."

You gulped nervously. You weren't sure if he's angry because of the earlier incidents or because he was ashamed of your appearance at the moment.

And that, made you feel a little sad.

You bit your lower lip lightly.

Who would've thought trying on dresses and clothes could tire you down?

You never knew Marie and Rose were very particular when it comes to fashion and you wanted nothing more than to collapse on your favourite bed back home after that hellish experience.

Wait, you didn't have that bed anymore.

You eyed your double Queen sized bed, painted with soft coral coloured sheets and fluffy comforter.

You then observed around the room and realised the arrangement of furnitures seemed a bit familiar with your own bedroom in Western Empire. Coincidently, the room was filled with your favourite colours as well.

Is it a trend nowadays? What a crazy coincidence!

You decided to shrug it off and laid down on your bed, finally having the time to rest.

Jean informed you that your classes will start tomorrow so he recommended you to rest for the day.

A sigh of relief escaped your mouth. The feeling of the comforter under your skin made you close your eyes in content.

But, before you could enjoy the comfortable silence for another second, your bedroom door was knocked by Rose, "Your Highness, Prince Mammon is here to see you."

You frowned.

'What is up with the world and their unwillingness to let me rest?'