The Awful Ashes pr. 1

(Hey guys so I think it's been like three or four weeks since I last updated not to bad considering I have been really busy with school and my 11th birthday was this month in my last chapter I asked if any of you would like to see some of my drawings also thank you @Potato1000 for voting on every chapter (I will do more fluffiness as promised🙂)

So here is my drawing of Violet its not my best

don't mind my thumb anyway lets begin

Klaus' POV
I slowly walked down the hard wood stairs I was nervous really nervous me and my sisters have done VFD work before but this time it felt scarier when we where helping VFD before we were already on what felt like a we were on a long train ride of misery and getting into Jacqueline's car I could not help but feel like I did when Mr. Poe told us the unfortunate news on briny Beach like we were hoping on that train again.

I sat in the car with a worried look on my face when Isadora grabbed my hand in a way that comforted me I gazed at her for a few seconds she had a warm gentle smile painted on her face and I smiled back.

Violets POV
I am sitting in the front seat with Duncan squished next in Jacquelines car when I heard the faint sound of a girl singing a unfamiliar song looked back to see who was humming the lovely tune but every one was caught up in there own conversations so I glanced curiously out the window to see a girl with long dark brown hair sitting by a tree outside her house which happened to be right next door to Lemony's.

Quigley's POV
I am not nervous at all I have done VFD work before and look at me I'm not dead well I was 'dead' for a year and a half but that's not the point I feel so formidable and everyone else is nervous as heck.

Sunnys POV
Violet and Klaus won't let me go on the VFD mission they said I'm too young and that I would hurt myself so me and Bea are going to play with m new cooking set 😁

Duncan's POV
I'm sitting next to Violet squished in the passenger seat of Jacquelines car holding Vi's hand to look I was comforting her but Im really trying to comfort myself and I can tell she knows that so she held my hand tighter and I slightly smiled to myself gosh I am such a dork.

Isadora's POV
I really don't know how I feel but
'All I know is I am done with VFD
And it is done with me' (I know it's a bad couplet don't judge me) I just can't wait for this to be over.

(Woah I am finally done this chapter it took me sooooo long September is my busiest month and this is one of my favourite chapters I hope you enjoyed this chapter it was a really fun one to write thanks so much for reading byeeeee💖💕💗
~Sydney