(Y/n) nodded, "Would never disappoint you, Big G." Big G, in return, let out a hearty laugh, his cigar hanging from his mouth as he laid down on top of his sleek red car; his pride and joy. "I know you won't, kid."

Continuing on her journey towards her high school (Y/n) soon left her neighborhood as she reached the city streets; busy and alive as per usual. Running down a crosswalk (Y/n) frowned as a car almost hit her only for (Y/n) to quickly dodge it, cursing whoever was driving in her head.

"Damn kid! Get off the road!" The driver stopped his car on the side of the road, stepping out of his busted-up black car as he glared down at the high schooler. "Sorry, Ojiisan." (Y/n) apologized in a mockingly sweet tone, her hands twitching.

'You foul son of a bitch. I love people like you most.'

The bald man froze at the name only for his pale face to instantly turn a dark red color, his black beady eyes shaking as he glared down heatedly at the high school girl. "You bitch! I'm not your grandpa! You know what," Harshly grabbing (Y/n) by her hair, the male smirked. "I'm gonna teach you brat a lesson!"

"Oh no, Ojiisan, please, anything but that!" (Y/n) continued to mock him, this leading his anger to spiral out of control as he lead her to the nearest abandoned alleyway. 'You're such a good asshole.'

"All right, you brat!" Throwing the high school girl on the ground, the bald male smirked in delight as he wiped out his belt. "Time to teach you a lesson you'll never forget!"

"Oh, I think it's quite the opposite." Quickly turning around, the male gasped as he saw (Y/n) behind him, a wide and gleeful smirk blooming on her (s/c) skin. Punching the bald male on the cheek, the male went flying backwards, his back landing harshly on the ground as blood poured out of his mouth, staining the dirty cement floor.

With her eyes shining in excitement (Y/n) licked her lips, her school bag long forgotten on the alleyway floor.

"I think it's time to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget, Ojiisan!"

↢ ❦ ↣

Outside the high school, Sano and Ryuguji waited for (Y/n) impatiently as they occasionally glanced down at their flip phone to check if the (h/c)-nette texted back to their frequently sent messages.

"Hey, Ken-chin. Do you think Taiyo-chan is alright? She hasn't been responding to any of our messages!" Sano exclaimed in worry, tugging his hair as he gazed at his phone screen. Ryuguji, not sure what to say, closed his flip phone and sighed. "You and I both know (Y/n)-sama can take care of herself. So don't worry too much about her. She's probably playing with another one." Ryuguji reassured him, crossing his arms to make sure he won't check his phone anymore.

"Hey, guys? Do I got any blood on me? I'm pretty sure I do, but I don't know where." Out of nowhere (Y/n) popped beside Sano, checking her black jacket to make sure that she didn't have any sight of blood anywhere. Big G would make a big ruckus about it.

Quickly whirling his head towards (Y/n), Sano's eyes sparkled and shined as they landed on her figure. "Taiyo-chan!" Sano yelled out in happiness, going to attack her in a hug only for (Y/n) to, again, dodge. "Ryuguji-kun, good day." (Y/n) greeted the male as she pulled out a lighter, as well as a cigar stick.

"Good day, sir!" Ryuguji greeted her back, his cheeks a light pink.

Flipping the metal top open (Y/n) flicked it and out appeared red and orange flames, dancing together beautifully. (Y/n) hummed in delight as she neared the cigar stick, lighting it on fire as smoke soon floated in the air. Taking in a huge inhale (Y/n) stayed like that for a second before pulling the cigar away from her lips, puffing out the smoke.