Chapter 22: Invitation

Start from the beginning

My eyes noticed my son's immediate blush as he admired Tubbo. He quickly congratulated the boy before telling us that he should go and check on the guests. The boys volunteered to join him but he declined and ran off towards the castle. "I'll join him. You three practice your magic. Especially you, Tubbo. You've just awakened so that means you could have the potential to unleash new magic.", I smiled and looked at Techno. He chuckled before nodding and leading Tubbo and Tommy to the arena, the boys agreed before they all began to practice. I began to walk after Ranboo, it was nothing new to find him hidden away by a large tree that served as our shade on the warmest days of Veri. I took a seat next to Ranboo and used a spell to clean him up, he whispered a quiet thanks before I made him lay his head on my lap. "Speak to your mother, my child.", I whispered as I played with his hair. Ranboo sighed before telling me that he was in love with Tubbo, I sighed as a smile formed on my lips. "I knew that already, Ranboo... Your father and I knew before today... I think you should tell this to Tubbo, don't you think?", I asked. My son became stiff and shook his head, he began to tell me that there was no chance Tubbo would return his feelings.

"I can't possibly have a chance.", sighed Ranboo. I didn't push any further, I just sat there and quietly played with my son's hair. Even if I reassured him that he was enough, he would find some error in his soul to say he wasn't worth Tubbo's affection. I had to allow him to see that for himself. "Does that mean you wouldn't mind him be swept away by someone else?", I asked. My son sat up and looked at me, I held back a giggle. He looked a bit angry and it reminded me of Technoblade when he became jealous. "Well?", I asked, poking around to see how my son would react. Ranboo stood up and sighed, he crossed his arms and shook his head. "No... It's selfish but I can't allow that... I wouldn't stand for it.", he confessed. I smiled and watched him as he looked at the ground around us. "Then confess already, idiot.", chimed a new voice. We both turned to see Tommy, he ate an apple as he looked at Ranboo.

I burst into laughter as Ranboo became speechless and red as a beet. "Don't laugh, Sister!", sighed Tommy before he focused on Ranboo. He walked over and looked up at him, Ranboo had grown taller than all of the boys, which was something Tommy disliked but at that moment he didn't look bothered by their height difference. "Listen, Ranboo. You make Tubbo happy and I've been his best friend since my parents took him in, I know when he truly is happy and that is always when you're around. You are also my best friend and someone that I admire... I want you two to be happy so if you don't go and confess to Tubbo, I'll shove you under the frozen ocean a few feet from here and make sure my sister can't find you.", frowned Tommy. Ranboo looked ready to cry as he hugged Tommy, my brother sighed before he returned the hug. "Hurry now... Techno said it was best that Tubbo rests since he just became a God... He's in his room.", smiled Tommy. We watched Ranboo as he ran off, Tommy looked at me before we both smirked.

"How much gold that Tubbo explodes the west hall with flowers after the confession?", laughed Tommy. I shook my head before giving in and betting a bag of gold if he confessed after dinner. "You shouldn't bet on people's feelings, my Queen.", said Techno. Tommy began to casually walk away as Techno came over with his arms crossed. "I'm not gambling.", I pouted. Tommy had already made his escape and now I was being looked down on. "You knew he wanted to confess so doesn't that mean you also betted on their confession as well, my love?", I asked. Techno cleared his throat as he had been caught red-handed as well, I laughed and took his hand before we headed inside.

As we entered, the servants were all in a rush. "What happened?", I asked. Mark came running down with a bouquet of roses, he came over and offered them to me. "For Milday.", he smiled. I thanked him before he explained that Tubbo had flooded the west hall with his new powers. We all shook from laughter before Tommy came running. "My gold!", he grinned. I sighed before giving the boy his gold, he cheered before Mark went over to tell him something. We watched as Tommy slumped onto the floor as he handed the butler the gold. Tommy looked defeated and Mark looked satisfied. "Looks like everyone already knew.", I said. Techno nodded before we headed to our room.

The ball was a success and all of our guests enjoyed their time in Veri. "I'll be leaving now, (Y/n).", smiled George as he came over to hug me. I hugged him back before placing my hands on his shoulders. "Be more cautious... Even if what Purpled said was true, I fear that the creature that harmed you will be back.", I frowned. George nodded before reassuring me that he had everything under control. "I'll also take care of him more.", chimed Dream as he came over, dragging my husband behind him. "George is the one in charge of your relationship if we're being honest.", smirked Techno. Dream blushed before he let go and took hold of George's hand, the young king chuckled before kissing Dream's hand. "We're off! Sapnap will be staying here to escort Punz and Purpled back to Las Nevadas! I'll see you all there in some weeks!", smiled George before he headed to his carriage. Dream waved as he was being pulled along, Techno and I chuckled as we waved at them. As we sat on our thrones, my hand was taken by Techno. I looked over and smiled as he looked at everyone that was still there, dancing and laughing as they enjoyed themselves.

"Our kingdom has been blessed with nothing but joy these past years, hasn't it?"

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*