˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

Everyone on the line was quiet. You had to admit, it was a plan that made sense. But you weren't sure if you'd be able to follow through with it. It was one thing to play pretend with your brother, but it was another to act as though you liked Kisaki. You just couldn't do it.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Look at you using your head for once," Draken hyped him up.

"Not bad Takemitchy!" you could hear Chifuyu grinning through the earpiece.

"Are you guys forgetting that I'm the one who has to actually do this?" you reminded them.

"Come on!" Takemichi pleaded. "This is the one plan I've had that everyone has agreed on."

"SO?" you shouted, a bit louder than you intended.

"I'll run it by Mikey, but I think this is our better option. You're not getting anywhere with your brother. I think Kisaki will spill his secrets. Men are always weak to women and you already have him simping for you," Draken said.

"Ugh." You had to admit, they were right. But somewhere in the back of your head you couldn't help but think you were betraying Baji in a way. Of course. As soon as Baji and I grow close, there are a million and one things trying to keep us apart. First Kazutora, now Kisaki.

"If you really don't want to do this, then we won't force you," Chifuyu added. "You can make your own decisions."

"Thank you Chifuyu, but I'll do it. If it's going to help you all, then I'd be more than happy to assist," you partially lied.

"Are you sure? I know you're lying," Chifuyu spoke.

"It's fine. It's only temporary," you assured him.

"Okay well, go get 'em, tiger!" he snickered.

"Will do," you chuckled.

You walked out of the bathroom and back to your table. "I'm so sorry that took me so long. You know...women," you mocked yourself.

"Well, in my opinion, you're absolutely breathtaking," Kisaki cooed.

"Thank you Tetta. You're not so bad yourself," you winked.

takemichi: oooo look at her go

draken: is this what makes Baji so weak to her?

chifuyu: he is a sucker for flirty women

"Ahem," you cleared your throat, hoping they would stop talking.

takemichi: oh she didn't like that

You could hear Takemichi giggling in the background. Sometimes you wondered how he was even a part of Tōman. Moreover, a hitman.

"Hello everyone," Emma spoke, entering the room with plates of food. "I have your orders ready."

"Thank you beautiful," Shuji responded, winking at her.

"You are very welcome," she smiled.

"How about you and I go somewhere after this?" he suggested, playing with the hem of her skirt.

"Actually, I have a boyfriend," she beamed, pushing his hand away.

draken: actually, i'm your husband

This time you let out a small laugh at Draken's sudden anger.

"Is something funny, sister?" Shuji glared at you.

"No," you quickly recovered.

"Didn't think so."

"Enjoy your food," she quickly said, scurrying out the room.