˜*•.𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

"Business."

"What kind of business?"

"What's up with the interview?" Your brother asked, finally looking up from his menu.

"Just curious. Is it a crime to want to learn more about my brother?" you dismissively laughed.

"Hmph. Half-brother," he emphasized.

"Stop. We're family," you said, getting teary-eyed. You hated this role you had to play, but if you were going to get anything out of him, you had to sell it.

"Baby girl, don't cry," Kisaki hastily said, using his napkin to wipe a tear.

takemichi: baby girl?

draken: hell no

"Thank you, Tetta," you smiled, letting him dry the tear.

"Don't coddle her. She's a grown woman," Shuji snarled.

"I'll do anything for my future wife," he spat at Shuji.

Hearing Kisaki call you his future wife left you feeling uneasy. You had been so focused on trying to get information out of your brother that you hadn't had time to fully process the fact that your father wants you to marry this creep.

"Hi," a chipper voice spoke. "I'll be your waitress tonight. Are you guys ready or do you need some more time?"

You looked up and almost gasped upon recognizing the blonde woman.

"Hello there," Shuji smirked, reaching out to grab her hand.

"Are you ready to order?" Emma asked, snapping her hand away from his grasp.

draken: he better watch out

Emma notated your orders and left not long after, sending them to the kitchen. Takemichi wasn't lying when he said that they had eyes and ears everywhere.

After she had left, you excused yourself to go to the bathroom and talk to the boys.

"Ugh. I'm dying over here," you exhaled, once you finally reached the single-stall bathroom.

"You're doing great sweetie," Chifuyu giggled.

"Spare me," you sighed.

"You have to get more out of him," Draken nudged.

"I know, but he's literally a brick wall. He's not going to tell me shit," you groaned out in frustration.

"I have an idea," Takemichi spoke up.

"I know it sucks, but you have to keep trying," Chifuyu reassured me.

"G-guys. I have an—"

"Chifuyu's right. Keep pushing him to tell you," Draken emphasized.

"Can I say—"

"Okay you're right," you nodded, even though they couldn't see you.

"SHUT UP!" Takemichi screamed.

Everyone, including you, grew silent.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Hina not sucking your—"

"Oi oi oi! I'm trying to throw out an idea!" Takemichi pleaded.

"What's wrong Takemichi?" you asked.

"Okay hear me out. What if we have you act like you're really into Kisaki," he began.

You gasped at his statement, "Absolutely not. I'd rather drop dead."

"No, wait. Obviously, he thinks you're pretty and is intent on marrying you. I think you should get close to him because then he'll tell you secrets about Moebius. Think about it. It's literally fool-proof. Go on a date with him, get him drunk, and voila!"