Chapter 2- Coming Back

Rosalinda's POV

2 years later

"Micheal, get your ass over here!" I yelled.

I walked in the living to see Micheal sitting on the couch with the other pack members, smirking at me.

I grabbed him by the collar and said,

"Would you like to explain why my room is covered in toilet paper, and on one of the walls it says ' Micheal is the best' on it!?"

"Well because I am," He said in a 'duh' tone.

I could hear the other guys snickering in the background,but I ignored them.

"What about the toilet paper?" I asked.

"That's what you get for dumping ice cold water on me yesterday, trying to wake me up." He replied.

I wasn't angry anymore, as I remembered yesterday. Micheal didn't want to get up for school yesterday, so I dumped ice cold water on him and the look on his face was priceless!

"Fine, just get ready for training in 30 minutes! But you still gotta clean the mess you made in my room and that's an order!" I said in between laughs.

Its been two years since I left the Night Shadow Pack and I couldn't be happier. The morning after I ran away, I was awoken by a branch breaking and was automatically circled by 4 wolves. To say they were pissed was an understatement.

They were mad that a rouge was on their territory and asked me to shift, well more liked forced. I shifted and once they saw my white wolf they bowed their heads. Since then I was welcomed into The Dark Moon Pack. The strongest pack in the world.

I trained with them, and after a couple months I had lost weight and gained curves in all the right places. I had grown a couple inches and now stood at 5'7". My fashion sense was increased thanks to the help of two of my pack members, Jared and Jose. They were twins with the best sense of fashion.

I became Alpha of The Dark Moon Pack, and met Micheal who is my now boyfriend. His mate died a couple years back, so there was no fear of me losing him.

"Mom-my" Yelled my adorable 1 year-old daughter Bianca.

Bianca isn't my biological daughter, we found her one day on our territory with a note begging us to take her and raise her as our own as her parents couldn't because they were rouges and couldn't take care of her. We found her when she was about 6 months old. It said that on the birth certificate. On the birth certificate, the parents names were left blank for us to fill.

I had put my name and Micheals, claiming Bianca as our own. I couldn't be happier.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked.

"Uncwle Jake is looking fwor ywou." She said.

-what do you want Jake- I said through the mind link.

Jake was my second in command.

-I need you in your office right now, we have a request from the Council- he replied

-Be right there-

"I have to do something's okay sweetheart. Stay here with daddy. " I said as I smiled.

"Okway" she replied as she ran towards Micheal.

I turned around and left to my office. As I opened the door I could see Jake pacing around looking nervous.

"What's wrong Jake?" I asked.

"The Council has asked us to take in a pack that has lost half of its members due to rouges and train them." He said not looking me in the eye.

"Which pack?" I asked getting curious.

No reply.

"Which pack?!" I asked getting frustrated.

'The Night Shadow Pack." He Said.

No, this can't be happening! I swore to never see them again. I can't let them find me! What should I do!? Tell the Council no? Wait, I can't do that!

"Are you okay Alpha?" Asked Jake.

My whole pack knows what The Night Shadow Pack had done to me and they disliked them very much.

"Tell The Night Shadow Pack that I expect them here in 2 days." I said firmly

"Okay Alpha." He said and with that he left.

I can't believe this. That pack that had made my life miserable has finally come back and is in need for my help? They probably don't even know its me. Everyone knows me as Rose, so they probably think its someone else. Well they're in for a surprise..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like Chapter 2!! Tell me what you think of this book!

Rate

&

Comment!!

Love,

Vanessa