Chapter One: The Return

Hey guys this is my first fanfic so please no flames and I was actually torn between dawn and ash and may and ash but I finally decided to go with this so without further a do here we go!

Ash was sitting on top of a plant like pokemon leaning back on its tree with a little a yellow rat pokemon rested on his shoulders. Pallet Town came into view as the Plant like pokemon stopped. "Well Pikachu it looks like we're home" ash smiled at his partner and got a "Pika!" As a reply. Ash recalled his Venasaur and he and pikachu walked the rest of the way by themselves.

May's side
May was walking on a dirt road with her trusty Blaziken beside her carrying a bunch of groceries. "Oh I'm pooped, who knew grocery shopping could be so tiring" May stated to her starter. " after this we drop of the groceries to the Mrs Ketchum's house we should go see Nancy for some extra training for the next pokemon contest" May has been training with Nancy who was one of the best coordinators to have ever been born she has won 5 grand cups for every region. May so far has been getting better and better she won the Johto grand festival and recently lost in the finals of the sinnoh grand cup. May was a few Meters away from the house but she realized the door was open she told Blaziken to be prepared and once she entered she was startled "Ash?"

Flashback
3 years ago
Ash was in his room lying on his Bed looking up at the sealing. There was a party downstairs for him making it into the top 8 In Unova league all of Ash's friends were invited. Ash heared the door creak open and he spots May entering the room "This seat taken?" May pointed at the end of the bed with a depressed look on her face. "What's up May" "Well you have been so depressed lately and I thought maybe you just needed somebody to talk to" she said with a small blush on her cheek. " I don't understand May, everytime I try my hardest every time I go to new region I always end up losing looking at it I have been in the top 8 3 times already never first place not even second". Ash was starting to have tears fall down. " ash being in the top 8 is pretty good a lot of trainers haven't even been as close as You were." May said trying not have tears fall down. " What's the point if I can't win anything so I've decided to leave for awhile and travel on my own I don't want to drag anybody down. I mean look at it may I started was earlier than you and yet you have already won a grand festival." Ash said standing up with tears streaming down his face. " Oh Ash please don't leave your not dragging any of us down"may started to cry as well " Thank you May as Ash have her a big hug and left" the next day Ash left without saying a word to anybody except May.

FlashBack end

Hey May" Ash stated as he has his signature grin on his face

Suspence tell me what you guys think and and any suggestions