Jefferson and Will looked at each other, they shook their heads and walked out of the room, "Granny's?" Will said.

"Yeah, I need a drink," Jefferson said.

Rose Red and Giselle watched them both before they laughed,  "Was it too much?" Rose Red asked.

"Nah, I liked it... You can come out now," Giselle said and the girls turned to see Henry, Grace, Blaze, Jay and Killian walking out of the walk-in closet.

"Now, you sure you know the plan?" Rose Red asked.

"Yeah," Henry, Grace, Blaze and Jay said as they nodded.

"Your plan is more confusing than any pirates map, I've seen, love," Killian said as he held up a large piece of paper, looking at it in confusion.

"Good, then my husband and Will won't decode it, wonderful," Rose Red said and stood up.

"My allowance is going up because of this, right?" Grace asked.

"Yes, each of the kids will get something and Killian will get some rum. Happy with the payment?" Rose Red said.

"Aye," Killian said.

"Mention rum and he stops complaining," Giselle said.

"So like his father," Rose Red said.

"Hey!" Killian pointed at her, "Enough creeping me out," Killian said.

"But that's like my favourite pastime now," Rose Red exhaled deeply, "Alright," Rose Red said and walked to the door.

"Why are we doing this? Was everything okay at the hospital?" Henry asked.

Rose Red looked at them and hesitated, "Mom? What is it?" Rose Red said.

One hour ago...

Rose Red and Jefferson walked out of Dr Whale's office, "See, I told you. Nothing to worry about," Jefferson said.

"I'd rather be safe," Rose Red said.

"I'll call Will and Elle, we'll have brunch or something since we... You know, missed breakfast," Jefferson said and kissed her forehead before walking off.

"Okay," Rose Red said and took out her phone.

Dr Whale walked out of the office, "Mrs Hatter," Rose Red looked at her, "Can I have a word in my office?" Dr Whale asked and they walked into his office.

"I thought everything was okay... Is it not?" Rose Red asked.

"Everything will be okay... Please sit down," Rose Red sat down in a chair as Dr Whale leaned on his desk, "The womb Ingrid... Implanted in you magically is perfectly fine... Except as you said your monthly cycle hasn't been regular," Rose Red sighed, "Which could all be your body adjusting and becoming... Alive again," Dr Whale said.

"You've already said all this," Rose Red said.

"Yes, but until your body is more... More stable, I said no magic but I lied, it was the easiest way to explain it to Jefferson," Dr Whale said.