Chapter 15

Continuation of Chan's pov...

I continued standing there silently. Mentally I was crying but physically I was just looking into the bush. My dad isn't speaking anything to me. Is he that angry? Shit shouldn't I have adopted jeongin.

"Chan don't think too much." I heard my dad speaking I felt relieved.

"Dad..I didn't mean to. I wanted to say but I couldn't." I said trying not to cry in front of him. He came towards me patting my back.

"I am not angry at you son. I was just shocked about how you could take such a big decision. You can't still take care of yourself properly." I winced yet again.

"But dad I am grown up man now." I said. He laughed slightly. Tapping my muscles he said,

"Having muscles doesn't make you a grown up man. Physically you are grown up but still mentally you are still a child. I agree you do know how to make decisions but still some where you push yourself a little harder. And I know you might have reasons for adopting a child." He sighed as he took a sip from his coffee.

I nodded as I stood there looking at him.

"I know that child , Lee Minho. He's really good. I know he wouldn't pressure you to adopt a child with him. If my guess is right he must called his own house for the full process. I have spoken to him and he has said to me he has three cats at his parents home. They do struggle a bit taking care of three of them." I nodded as he laughed and took another sip.

"He wouldn't force you to come in the adoption process." He continued saying until something lit in my mind. How did he know so much about adopting Jeongin. And more over I never said it to him about a adopted child.

"Dad how did you know about me adopting Jeongin? How do you know everything?" He smiled before talking the rest.

"Minho really takes good care of you. He called me the day before you gave him yourself as an option saying everything including his medical condition, his abusive parents and how he ended up in the adoption center at the age of two. First everything was really messy to me, he pleaded to me to say that I should divert you from adopting a child as a temporary guardian. I couldn't believe what happened yet I waited for you to call me and say. I know he struggled to divert you." He said as I looked over to Jeongin looking at my dad and smiling.

'Wait wait there is no way he is close to people he doesn't know. What all happened?"

"Dad why didn't I know all these?" I asked him while jeongin giggled making my dad laugh." I looked at them confused.

"You naughty child, you are really good at keeping secrets huh? Do you want grandpa to take you outside like that day?" Jeongin just laughed while nodding making grabby hands towards my dad. He gave me his coffee cup and took jeongin in his arms.

"Dddaaddd! How do you guys know each other? What happened?" I stood there confused.

"You were with your wife all the time how can I say and how will you know?" I became more confused.

'Wait, I wasn't with Minho....'  suddenly I blushed. No no Minho is not my wife neither Luca.

"Your head can't get this riddle. It's your laptop. Marry that thing it will let you know what is happening outside the world. Ask that thing to tell you what is happening in your family also. Wash the cup." I sighed as I saw him carrying jeongin inside.

'Shit! Dad won't say anything I have to ask Minho' I made my way towards the kitchen. After washing the cup, I made my way towards the bedroom. I opened the door slowly and got inside closing the door slowly behind me.

I made my way towards the bed. Slowly I got into the covers facing Minho's face squished on the pillow. Slowly removing his bangs away from his eyes. I looked at his tiny nose, perfect for a small boop. I quietly booped his tiny nose making him frown with a tiny pout. Understanding that I would disturb his sleep and would get kicked out the room or would break my nose. I poked his cheeks.

"Minnie.." I called out to him.

"Mm.." he answered in tiny.

"Are you tired?" I asked yet again. His eyes opened as he looked at me dead in my eye.

"I sat all 6 hours in the car awake so that you don't fall asleep so that you don't get in an accident. And now you ask me am I tired? No I am not tired. Do you want to fight?" He asked with the still dead pan expression.

"No no.. sleep. I was just asking." I said backing off a bit so I don't get kicked out of the bed. He stretched his hand and tapped on the bed. His eyes widened as his body became tense.

"Jeongin is with my dad. Don't worry." Hearing that his eyes became droopy again and his body relaxed. Seeing his sleepy state I started to move out of the bed slowly to get out. Suddenly I felt a hand pulling me back to the bed. I fell on his tummy and he held my neck.

"Let's cuddle." He said as he started to sleep.

"Wait wait...you can't cuddle me like this. I will adjust myself." I felt the hand lifting up. Quickly I came under the covers. He buried his face into my neck and wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Sleep. If I see you awake when I wake up you can sleep in the hospital." I gulped and nodded.

End of Chan's pov

At 7 in the morning...

"FELIX!! DON'T POUR COFFEE INSIDE THE BOWL AND DRINK!! TAKE A CUP!!" Mrs.Bang shouted for the hundredth time that morning.

"JISUNG DON'T PUT SALT IN THE COFFEE! HYUNJIN PLEASE DON'T STAND THERE AND GET LOST IN YOUR THOUGHTS! ITS TRUE COFFEE COMES FROM COFFEE BEANS!!" Mrs. Bang yelled as she face palmed.