"What the fuck is wrong with you?" You hissed into her ear, completely pissed.

You were hard and on the verge of a panic attack.  Kendall grinned and turned to you. "I was helping you out." She insisted.  "How is this helping?" You asked.  "You're going to bone Kylie." She answered simply.

Your eyes widened in shock. "You're absolutely insane." Kendall shook her head. "No." Kendall insisted. She glanced over to make sure Cara was still sleeping. 

"Travis and her has been broken up for like 8 months now, and you're too much of a chicken shit to go after her. Besides, we're Nationals champions. Everyone deserves a victory lady." Kendall said. 

"She's not a lesbian," you growled.  "Okay. But anyone with eyes could tell she's into you. Now you have three options. A. go try to have some hot ass Mile High Club sex with her or b. masturbate in the bathroom or c. deal with it." Kendall said. 

You would have punched her in the face if it weren't for the fact she was Kylie's sister.  You quickly made your way back to your seat and sat down. 

"Is everything alright with Kendall? You look angry." Kylie asked when the raven-haired girl was seated. 

"Uh, yeah. I let her borrow my iPod and wanted it back, but she packed it." You said, fighting a groan. You were painfully hard now. 

"What an asshole. Here, we could share." Kylie said, pulling her iPod out of her dress pocket and offering a bud to you. 

"No, I'll just..."  "Read a Thriller?" Kylie asked with a smirk.  "Uh...yeah." You said. 

Kylie slowly looked out the window and you, wanting to not seem weird to the black-haired girl, lifted your copy of The Cabin off your lap and opened it.

Maybe some Crazy ass murder would kill your boner. 

About 5 minutes passed with you staring at a picture of an old abandon cabin without anything happening. Your pants were uncomfortable, and you couldn't even think.

  "Y/N?" Kylie asked, snapping you out of your non-thoughts. 

You jumped and dropped the magazine back down on your lap. "Y-yes?" you asked. 

Kylie leaned in close, her lips brushing against your ear. "Is That book really that...exciting?" She asked, her voice deep and suggestive. 

Your dick twitched and you felt yourself break out into a nervous sweat.  "I...um...I guess...I mean-"  "Shhh. Meet me in the bathroom, I can help you with that." Kylie whispered.

You turned your head, meeting Kylie's lust-filled gaze. Her pupils were completely blown and her eyes were almost black. 

You nodded in response as Kylie stood up and slipped out of the seat, her hand brushing lightly over your cock as she left.

As she walked up the aisle she looked back and shot you an alluring look.  You took a few deep breaths to settle yourself.

Somewhere in the back of your mind, your sensible side was screaming that this couldn't be happening, that it was some sort of trap. But you were just hard enough to ignore that.

You stood up and quickly walked down the aisle as quickly as you could without jogging, missing the triumphant grin Kendall flashed you. 

You knocked on one of the two bathroom doors and cleared your throat. "Uh, is anyone in there?" You asked, trying not to squeak. 

"Just me," Kylie responded from the other side of the door. There was a click and the door unlocked, and you shot into the stall.

You locked the door and leaned against it, coming face to face with Kylie, sitting on the toilet seat, skirt pulled up to reveal glistening pink folds and her hand gently teasing the length of her clit.  "Oh, God."