The Hashira Meeting

Start from the beginning

"The master has renturned" The soft voice spoke over and over as we all dropped to the ground to bow down to him.

•Time skip•

They had decided to let the boy and his sister live to fight side by side I thought it was funny at first a demon? Fighting other demons beside a demon slayer? It didn't matter to me anyway Giyuu was backing them up so that's all that mattered.

"Hey Giyuu" I said as I sat down at the end of the bed (i know it's not a bed but i'ma just call it that)

"Yes?" Giyuu asked his voice soft as always he was already sitting on the bed next to me not even looking at me

"What if she kills a human" I hesitatingly asked I didn't want to upset him but I had to ask.

"Than ill kill myself just like i agreed" Giyuu commented like it meant nothing to anyone

"Kill yourself? But Giyuu she's a demon it's in her nature.. Even if she can resist what if not eating kills her i believe the boy will choose to save her than himself or any others" I rambled trying to get some point across until Giyuu finally interrupted me with four simple words.

"Dont worry about it" Giyuu was a man of few words but he had really opened up to me since I became a Hashira I always wanted to study underneath him or Shinobu I loved there different styles of fighting, and wanted to learn it but Giyuu never talked over three words and Shinobu didn't like me so I learnt by myself and trained myself, I became a Hashira by myself and earned Giyuus respect but not everyone else's.

I just nodded my head to him no words or anything as I looked over at him. I would be lying if I said I didn't find him attractive, his stand of ish nature, his icy outside but his warm inside that he only let a few people see. "Your staring" Giyuu said as he turned towards me looking in my eyes with his dark ones they were soft and warm as he looked at me, they were different from when he was with the other Hashiras.

"Sorry" Was all I could mutter out, he reached his cold hand out and rested it on my cheek his skin was cold but I loved it I watched with my eyes open as he leaned in kissing me lightly on my lips I closed my eyes and leaned into the kiss.

He shifted towards me moving his hand to my back pulling me into him, his hand slipping down my upper back to my lower back hesitant to go down any further.

He pulled back resting his forehead on mine "i'm sorry"

I couldn't help but laugh a little "why are you sorry?"

"I'm not sure but i am" He said as he looked up at me, why was he talking right now? Couldn't he just kiss me again? Ive been waiting for this moment forever but he was denying it by being anxious. "It's just that i" He started to ramble it was clear that I was going to have to take control here.

I moved myself over and onto his lap he moved his hand up and down my sides before resting them on my hips his hands were still slightly shaky, he was so strong and confident in battle but any other time he was an anxious mess even if he refused to show it outside infront of the other pillars he was constantly anxious he was always scared that he would mess up or that everyone would leave him those thoughts constantly plagued his mind.

I leaned into him pressing my lips against his once again, moving his medium long black hair out of his face to deepen the kiss licking across his bottom lip before slipping my tongue into his mouth he soon followed suit as his tounge slipped into my mouth. One of my hands slowly ran up his back and gripped onto his hair making him let out a small desperate whine as he pulled away from the kiss his gaze adverting away from mine in embarrassment.

Did that just turn him on? I asked myself.

Woah...

I pulled on his hair again this time a little harder and his whine only got louder and more desperate. My eyes widened at this new discovery it would be such a good thing to tease him with.