Part 14 : jealous

Start from the beginning

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼? 𝗜 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗴𝗼 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘃𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝘀𝗼 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆!" Jungkook replied in a serious tone.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵? 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺. 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗱𝗼?" You looked at them cluelessly and all three of them sighed, giving you a '𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘮𝘣' look.

"𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝘄𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝘀. 𝗬/𝗻! 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱. 𝗚𝗼 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗲𝘄", Jisoo said and you nodded before getting up and walking upstairs to her room.

"𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲", Jimin also got up along with Jungkook.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘆/𝗻 𝘀𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝗿", Jisoo thanked him and he just passed a small smile nodding his head.

Both the boys walked out of Jisoo's house and drove off.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮:-

Your classes were over for today and both you and Jisoo came out of the class.

"𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼-𝘆𝗮, 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁-𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝗼𝗯𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗲, 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂...?" You hesitantly asked her and she immediately wrapped her arm around your shoulder.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆. 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼", you both walked out of the university main gate.
But you stopped seeing an unfamiliarly familiar figure standing while leaning to his car. You furrowed your brows in confusion and before you could process anything, he waved at you.
You and Jisoo looked at each other before marching towards him.

"𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻. 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲", he said flashing his extremely charming smile. It took you a moment to remember this fine man standing in front of you.

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗧𝗔𝗘𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗚?!" You exclaimed widening your eyes.

"𝗦𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗯𝘂𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗺𝗲!" He grinned at you.

"𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗻𝗼𝘁, 𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗿?" You both laughed at each others and hugged each other tightly.
Jisoo was looking at you both with confused eyes. You pulled back from the hug.

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮?" You asked to Taehyung.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸", he replied.
You then looked at Jisoo who was just standing there cluelessly.