Part 10 : Distracted

Start from the beginning

"𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗺𝗲", he cheekily smiled and walked past you to find lift. You rolled your eyes and followed him.
There were not too many vehicles around so it wasa bit difficult to find someone who'll be ready to help. 

He tried to stop many vehicles but as you expected, it was not that easy. All of them ignored and drove away.
Finally after waiting for 20 minutes, a truck with not so huge container saw Jungkook's indication of asking for lift and stopped in front of you. Jungkook and you ran towards the driver's seat and saw 3 men sitting there including the driver.

"𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗼. 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗱. 𝗪𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗼𝘂𝗹. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝘂𝘀...?" Jungkook asked in a very polite way like which you never heard him before.

"𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗲! 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗻𝗼𝘁? 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴. 𝗨𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀?" The driver asked with a friendly smile to which you both nodded.

"𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗻𝘁, 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗿." The driver said and Jungkook showed him thumbs up without hesitation. You both were okay with it as long as you reach home. The truck was transporting woods and some herbs which were found only in Taebaeaksan.

"𝗞𝗶𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?" The driver asked on of his mates. You looked at them surprised.

"𝗡𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀-", you tried to deny and tell them that you both are not couples but Jungkook interrupted you.

"𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁? 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲", Jungkook said and the driver agreed. Then he pulled you to the behind of truck and helped you climb inside the container. There was enough space. After you both settled down, the driver started driving.

"𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗼𝘄𝗻?" You asked to Jungkook who was sitting opposite to you.

"𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸. 𝗪𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀", he replied and you nodded.
__

It has been a long time since you both left Taebaeaksan. Since you were already feeling dizzy, you were dozing off again and again. That didn't went unnoticed by Jungkook. He was looking at your small figure whose head was falling again and again and again but B'coz you didn't found any support, it ended up disturbing your sleep everytime.

This time when your head was about to fall to your left side, Jungkook immediately crawled towards you and sat beside you, giving you the access to his shoulder. Your head landed on his shoulder and he chuckled lightly seeing you drifting to your dreamland.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘁𝗵? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗮 𝗱𝗮𝘆?" He murmured softly, being careful not to wake you up.
He was staring at you fondly and he was himself unaware about his idiotic smile. He removed the hairs strands falling on your face and blocking his view. His eyes slowly shifting from your eyelashes to your lips. He was leaning his face towards yours, intending to connect your lips to his but sudden realisation hit him. He immediately pulled back his face away from you.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗺 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴? 𝗜 𝗺𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘇𝘆!" He scolded himself in a low voice and slapped his cheeks to bring back himself to senses.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸?" You woke up b'coz of Jungkook's movements and realised that you were leaning on his shoulders.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲? 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆", he apologized for accidentally waking you up.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗱?" You asked and was about place you palm on his forehead to check his temperature but he took his face away from you being flustered.

"𝗜'𝗺 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲. 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗶𝘁?" He replied smiling awkwardly.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝗽 𝗯'𝗰𝗼𝘇 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱. 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗸𝗮𝘆?" You asked again and he nodded before going back to his place where he was sitting earlier.