Part 10 : Distracted

Comincia dall'inizio

"𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗻, 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲. 𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗹", he said in a soft voice while his hands were busy wiping off the dirt on your face.

"𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼?" You said and picked both of your bags and handed his to him. You leaded the way and he followed you. After you kept following those marks made on trees, Jungkook found that place familiar and led you to the tree house where you saw the smugglers last night. You both first carefully hid behind a huge tree to confirm that no one is in that tree house. After finding no one around, you both went back to the route of hiking. The route which was marked on your map.

"𝗙𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗹𝗹𝘆!" You breathed out heavily and sat down for a while, leaning your back on one of the tree. Jungkook sat beside you too.

"𝗜 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗱𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆! 𝗪𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆." You whined.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗿𝘆? 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲", he said and got up before pulling your hand to help you get up too.

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁-𝗰𝘂𝘁. 𝗙𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲", he said and was about to walk away but you stopped him.

"𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸! 𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁. 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗿𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘂𝘀. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝗳 𝘄𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻?" You replied.

"𝗢𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻. 𝗪𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿. 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘄𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁. 𝗢𝗸𝗮𝘆? 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗲. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱", you found his idea reasonable enough so you decided to go with it.
You both walked down on Jungkook's discovered shortcut while marking the trees in your way.

After almost 1 hour, you both came out of the forest and saw the main road.

"𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗨𝗧!!!!! 𝗬𝗘𝗦𝗦!" You shouted at top of your lungs while being excited. Jungkook laughed seeing your extrovert behaviour for the first time.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗺?" He asked you teasingly.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂. 𝗢𝗳 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵!" You replied while chuckling.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘂𝗽. 𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘁𝘆", He turned his face to side and pointed at his cheeks. Wide smirk visible on his face.

"𝗬𝗮𝗵! 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁?! 𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝘁. 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲", you said and slightly slapped his face to move it away from you.