Part 2 : Kissing someone else

Start from the beginning

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗬/𝗡!" Jungkook called you who was about to exit the cafeteria. You heard his voice and turned around.
Minho chuckled and sat to the nearest seats with his friends waiting for scene going to happen.

"𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱!?" Jungkook's echoed through the cafeteria and everyone's attention shifted to both of you. You got flustered with this sudden confession and doubted your hearing ability. You looked back to check if he's talking to someone else. And turned to face him to ask him if he's talking to you by pointing your finger at yourself.

"𝗬𝗲𝘀! 𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗞𝗶𝗺 𝗬/𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲? 𝗜 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨", he confessed again in raised voice so everyone could hear.

Meanwhile, for you it felt like your heart dropped to knees. You almost forgot to breathe. It was first time someone ever confessed to you and that first person is Jeon Jungkook. The boy every girl wants. Your head was hung low and you were struggling to figure out how to actually speak. Everyone was looking at both of you surprised. There was a silence for some moment. You couldn't stand there anymore. Only thing you could think of was running away. Jungkook narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗱!" Minho teased Jungkook and started laughing. Jungkook just glared at him and ran after you.

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:-

I kept running without thinking where I'm going. I could hear Jungkook yelling my name. I don't want to face him right now. Suddenly I saw the music room ahead and I knew that it must be empty these days. I barged into the room and locked the door behind.

"𝗬/𝗡! 𝗬/𝗡! 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥!!!" Jungkook was knocking the door. I was catching my breathe before facing him. What should I say? How should I reply? Jisoo, I wish you weren't absent today.
After sometime, the knocking stopped means Jungkook left. I sighed in relief and slowly opened the door. He really left.

𝙈𝙞𝙙-𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩:-

I couldn't sleep at all. Jungkook kept crossing my mind the whole day. I don't know why I'm even thinking about this. I should reject him directly. But I don't dare to do it. How people reject someone? Or...I should just avoid him until I find a way to reject him.

𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮:-

I was sitting in the class and waiting for the professor but suddenly Jungkook popped out in front of me and sat beside me. I just turned my face opposite to him.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲?" He asked chuckling.

"𝗔𝗵..𝗡𝗼. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂?" I replied avoiding the eye contact.

"𝗜 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿", he said.

"𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿?" I tried to play dumb. By this time, my hands were already sweaty. I'm this nervous for what. I again want to run away.

"𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗿 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗮𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲?" He asked again but thank god that exactly at that moment Jisoo entered the class. I ignored Jungkook and waved at her before picking up my stuff and running to the seat where she was going to sit.

__

After the class, me and Jisoo where sitting in the campus field. I told her about everything happened yesterday but to my surprise she already knew everything. I forgot that this type of news spread faster than fire in our university. Afterall Jungkook is so popular.

"𝗝𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼, 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗼. 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺?" I whined in front of her.

"𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴?" She asked with widened eyes.

"𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗰𝗰𝗲𝗽𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺? 𝗜 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺!" I replied. "𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼, 𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗼𝘆. 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗺?"

"𝗧𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻. 𝗜𝗱𝗶𝗼𝘁. 𝗜 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗴𝗼", she again started worshipping him like a mad fan girl. Ofcourse she was a fan girl. She had an eye on every handsome boy in the university which includes Jungkook, Minho, Jimin and Taehyung.

"𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺." I replied in a serious tone.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗱𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗹𝘆." She said.

After that, I kept avoiding him for whole day. I didn't even do anything wrong but still I had to hide. What a difficult life.
___

Since my classes for today were over, I decided to go home. I was really tired today to go and self study in the library. Hiding could be really tiring sometimes.

I was walking out of the university gate when I saw Jungkook's car. I can recognise it at first glance b'coz his car was extraordinary in the whole campus. But something seemed strange. Someone was there in the car. When I took a close look, I saw Jungkook and Grace? THEY... THEY'RE KISSING?