Little

Hey kiddos 🤪!! I haven't done one of these in a while so I thought I'd do one hehe, enjoy! Also this playlist ^^ is so good for reading
——————————

'Ha heh ha!' Kageyama giggled as he played with his teddy bear. Kageyama had a stressful day at school so as soon as he got home he went into his little space. Kageyama had some control over how quickly he could get out of his little space but it depended on how he felt, sometimes it was too difficult to get out of little space as he felt so comfortable in it.

Today at school Kageyama failed his maths test much to his dismay. His boyfriend, Tsukishima, had been helping him all week but some kid in his class made a joke about him being fatherless and Kageyama couldn't focus. It was true, he is fatherless, but not for the reasons those obnoxious students think he is.

Kageyama left in such a rush after school and everyone from his team was worried, even on the days they don't have practice they usually walk home together as a team but Tsukishima saw his boyfriend run away as soon as the bell went.

Tsukishima was worried, even when Kageyama was down he'd usually put up a front until he and Tsukishima were alone but this time, Tsukishima could tell Kageyama was avoiding him. Hinata was planning to head over but Tsukishima said he would instead, Tsukishima knew that Kageyama would want some alone time and Hinata invading that wouldn't be the best for him.

The team walked together, some parting at the car park, others at the bus stop and others walking home. Tsukishima was walking over to Kageyama's house while Suga walked along as him and Kageyama lived in the same block. Tsukishima and Suga were just having a general chat about their school days and all.

Suga is one of the only senpai's Tsukishima looks up too, he is funny while being serious. He also cares for his underclassmen and it shows. He always checks up on them and how they are doing, making sure they feel comfortable and safe.

After a while of walking Tsukishima reached Kageyama's house. He bid goodbye to Suga who waved before unlocking the door with his key.

Since Kageyama doesn't live with his father and his mother is often working, Tsukishima and Kageyama tend to hang out at Kageyama's. This resulted in Tsukishima getting a key of his own so he can freely come over. They always message each other to make sure it's ok to come over though, but today Tsukishima could tell Kageyama needed someone to be with him.

He pushed open the door and walked in, closing the door behind him and taking of his shoes. He plopped his bag down and put the key in his pocket when he heard some weird noises. It sounded like baby noises yet it was in a deep male voice. It was all muffled so Tsukishima couldn't exactly tell what the noises were.

He walked to the back of the small one story house where Kageyama's room sat. There was a lot of giggling and small words, Tsukishima was now sure it was Kageyama but wasn't sure what he was doing. Tsukishima walked further before opening the door to Kageyama's bedroom.

'Gah! Pow! Hehe aww cuwt!' Kageyama exclaimed while playing with his two plushies. They were fighting but somehow ended kissing and hugging. Kageyama didn't hear the door open and jumped when he saw Tsukishima standing at the door looking at him in complete confusion.

'H-Hey?' Tsukishima said unsurely. He was very confused. He's never heard of age regression before so he had no idea what was going on. Of course what ever it was wouldn't change his love for Kageyama but he just didn't understand what was going on.

'Hehe hewo!' Kageyama spoke still in little space. He was desperately trying to get out of little space but he had such a shitty day and he didn't want to go back into reality.