2 || LA

Xena

Finally, after tirelessly making our way through both airports from Las Vegas to Los Angeles it was about 2 or 3 in the morning and we still had to wait for an Uber to take us to the hotel we were staying at. I was half asleep and I looked over to Maria and Stacy who were arguing about the how ridiculous the Uber prices were, and to my left side was my other two roommates Alyssa and Amalia who were just as confused and tired.

"I don't understand why do we need the most expensive Uber?" Shouted Maria.

"Because we won't fit it's literally 5 of us and regular ubers only seat 4 people plus where are we going to place the luggage?" Stacy argued. 3 minutes shortly our Uber arrives and takes us to the hotel, as soon as we checked in we slept.

————————
Jc

I had waken up early and called Kian to let him know I was going over so I could pick him up to do shopping before we head over to Kevin's party.

"Hello?" Kian picked up the phone.

"Hey dude, I was just calling to tell you I'm heading over. We have to go shopping and find Kevin a gift." I said.

"Oh shit, you're right I totally forgot and I think I left my fucking wallet in your house." He said panicked.

I laughed. "Dude you're literally the one who reminded me yesterday, where did you leave your wallet?" I asked.

"I think I left it on your gaming desk when we were filming the livestream yesterday," I walked over and glanced at it.

"Okay got it, be ready I'll be there in a little." I said putting his wallet into my pocket and picking up my keys.

"Okay sounds good daddy," he joked and I laughed.

"Okay daddy see you," I hung up and walked over to the car.

I started the car up and picked a playlist to listen to as I drive to Kians house, the traffic was light and I approached the driveway sending him a text to let him know I was here and I saw him exit his house, he hopped into the car.

"Hey dad where are we going to first?" He asked.

"I don't know let's go to the strip or the mall and hit the places we usually do we can come up with some ideas while we're there," he nodded.

We made it to the mall and we made our way through some stores, occasionally being stopped by a few fans that wanted to say hi and take a picture. We entered a store and started looking at watches and expensive clothes kian and I would've thought would be nice for Kevin, a big group of girls across from us caught our attention by looking through racks of clothes giggling and looking at us. Kian and I looked at each other confused and didn't know if it was because they were nervous or wanted to say something to us. Kian chuckled and said hey.

"They're pretty cute honestly this is just so awkward," he said.

I looked up and matched my eyes with a beautiful curly brown haired girl, she was smiling looking at her friends and shaking her head at them.

"Yeah they kind of are," I responded.

Unexpectedly one of the girls walked up to us finally after the awkward encounter.

"Hey I hope we're not bothering you, I actually watch your guys videos and I was trying to explain to my friends who you guys were without completely fangirling," a blonde girl said.

"No it's okay, it was a little awkward at first I was like are they going to say hi or are they making fun of us." Kian laughed, he was starting to get comfortable .

"Well it's nice to meet y'all, what are you guys doing?" I asked them.

"Oh well we're just getting some outfits we're going out to eat after this and our friends here for a meeting." A short brunette with straight hair replied.

"Oh really where are you guys staying?" Kian asked.

————————
Xena

The conversation happened out of the blue.

"What's your guys name? I'm kian thats Jc if you guys didn't know already." Kian asked us.

"I'm Maria, thats Stacy, Alyssa, Amalia, and Xena." Maria pointed to each of us.

"Wait you look familiar I feel like I've seen you before?" Jc pointed to Maria.

"Yeah like on Instagram or something I don't know," Kian also added.

"Yeah actually thats because I am on Instagram, I have a big following so maybe you recognize me from there." Maria said to the guys.

They both shouted, "oh yes! We do remember you actually my friends have a total crush on you I think they would love to meet you!" Jc said to Maria.

Alyssa, Amalia, and Stacy floated away to look for more items of clothing as they did not finish looking. I stuck around for the conversation a little while longer.

"Yeah where are you from do you stay in LA?" Kian asked.

I couldn't help but stare at them they were both very handsome, I did occasionally watch their videos and I enjoyed them but in person they're much more charismatic and it's nice to see them as humans if it makes any sense.

"No we're actually coming from Las Vegas , like I said my friends here for a meeting for her music work and we just wanted to plan a trip out since we haven't been able to travel for a while." Maria explained.

"Oh okay nice, what's your number? One of our friends Kevin actually I don't know if you know him, he's having a birthday party and you should probably come if you guys can you guys seem pretty cool." Jc said to us looking at Kian for approval.

He kept glancing at me and I felt Jc's eyes through my body. I was so nervous and I held still awkwardly not really contributing anything to the conversation just standing there smiling.

"Yeah totally you guys should come through." he smirked at Jc and pulled out his phone.

"For sure should we exchange numbers?" Maria asked?

They agreed and exchanged numbers so we would know where to get to for their friends party.

"Bye guys see you!" Maria waved at them walked away.

"Bye!" Each of us told each other I waved and smiled at both kian and Jc and I felt so relieved to be done with that because I felt so awkward.

Omg hi guys!

I hope you guys are liking the story so far. I had a writers block already so it took me a while to post chapter 2. I'll probably work on 3 tomorrow when I have the time. 💞