Genshin impact with reader

Chapter 1: a new world ahead
Pls rate as you like for a better version of this (TДT)
Ah......
This feeling again.....
You feel like you're floating in the sea , silence and peaceful....
When you move to a new world....
Ah....
You wonder what will waiting you in this new world.
How many times was it ? You have no idea. The time have been so long....
From a otaku who always locked yourself in that room , you have become so powerful every time you revived....
You have traveled from world to world , you're no longer a human or that weak person anymore.
Times have changed your eyes and hair color, replaced the dark color with a sparkling silver white hair and a red ruby eye , looks like a girl from a fairy tale. At least that's what people say about you.
You feel so light, like you're sleeping on a fluffy bed. And then you open your eyes.
"Ah..... so bright......" you murmured.
Bright blue sky in front of you , looks so peaceful, the wind feels great, the smell of fresh air with flowers makes you feel refreshing.
You're laying on a bed of grass , surrounded by pretty flowers. As you look ,there's no people here, but there's something makes you feel familiar and strange at the same time ?
"Aiya...." You stand up, yawning, brush the dirt on your clothes away and start looking around.
"Woah.....the scenery is gorgeous...., do you think so too , kaka-chan ?"
"Kaka-chan?"
"Ah yes of course, I'm just trying to scan the place."
Kaka-chan , your traveling companion, a robot and your favorite friend, you meet her in other world and fixed her, she have traveled with you since then , your magic storage cabinet , tee-hee.
"Do you know where are we ?"
"Seems like we are are somewhere in a cliff"
"Do you sense magic in this world ? If yes , I don't have to hide mine and that would be great "
"I'm not sure, let's go and look for human in this world , then we can learn a thing or two"
" you know Kaka-chan , I feel like this place is familiar"
"There's no way , you have never been here ."
"Well who knows right ? Let's go"
You 2 start walking down and soon you see a little girl in red that was surrounded by a bunch of......monsters?
She looks terrified and her knee looks injured.
"Oi , look over there , is that a girl ? She looks... in trouble right ?" You said.
" I think so , that things look hella big and scary tho..."
"We're only been here for a few mins and there's work ? Well not like I'm complaining but oh well...."
You use a little of your magic and " sheng" ,the monsters have been chopped by half.
"You have become so strong,lol I don't even see it coming"
"You flattered me, it's just they're weak"
You step to the little girl, asking:
"Cute little girl, what is your name?"
"Eh? M-My name i-is Klee . Did you saved me ? Thank you beautiful sister!!!!"
"Ah- this little one is kyut."
"Where are your parents? Where is your home , little Klee ?"
"I'm from mondstat! And I'm run away from master Jean..."
"Should we get you home?" Kaka ask.
"Ahh—- a speaking creature ???!!!!"
"Yes yes , it's my friend, but now tell me, which way is mondstat you speak of ?"
Children behaviors are humiliating.
Klee point her finger to a way and you saw a city with lots of windmills.
You tell Kaka to disappear a bit and from that, you hold klee in your hand and walking your way to mondstat .
The little girl wrapped her arms around your neck , then you notice her ears.
Elf?
After a few hours of walking , you have arrived the city , it's was surrounded by a lake , there's some dandelions growing on the ground near the wall . you passed a bridge to reach the city , saw some guard guarding the gate .
You walk in the city as a guard block you and ask: "who are you? You are not from here."
You sighed : "I'm just a traveler ,I'm here to bring this little girl home, I meet her when she was surrounded by monsters"
"She saved me !!! She's a good person, please let her in!!"
"Hmmm....if it's Klee...then it's alright"
Just like that... you got into the city.
"How can they let people in so easily? Aren't they aware of bad people?"
"As long as you are good , Mondstat always welcome you ! and I'm a knight here , hmp!" Klee chirp
"A knight? You are a knight?" You asked , full of surprise .
"Yes ! Sparkling knight! Reporting in! when we reach the headquarters , you will know for sure!"
As you keep walking, you notice how people are muttering about you but either way , a lively city indeed.
You have reached the headquarters and head inside, following klee direction to a room and inside there was a 2 woman talking, when they see you , their face light up in surprised and rush to the little girl you holding, panicking:
"Oh my archon , klee you okay ? You have been missing!! And now you're injured!!"
"I'm sorry master Jean... I ran out the city and hot hurt... this sister saved me from the hilichurls! She's really cool!"
"Yes klee and don't ever run out again, you made me worried! Oh and- thank you for saving klee.... May I know your name ?" The woman with blond hair ask
"Haziel Quinn , you can call me Hazel for short... master Jean I assume"
"Right- my name is Jean , the dandelion knight and the leader of knights of Favonius....this is Lisa."
"Hi darling, My name is Lisa , just a mere librarian and from my view...you are not from here , is it not ?"
"Yes , I'm from a place far away from here , or to be honest I'm not from this world."
"O-oh"
"........."
Oh god , who's gonna accept that! They'll probably think you a person with a problem in the head.
"W-well anyway welcome to mondstat , Hazel-san"
...
.....
.......
Eh?
"Eh?"
"You don't think that's weird?"
"Well we already have a friend who are not from this world so it's not strange here."
"...."
Another outlander? Interesting.
Well you are interested in this place already.
But wait- mondstat, freedom, klee, lisa, jean, hilichurl,........... teyvat?
Wait- Teyvat ?
....................
"Is there something wrong? Hazel-san ?" Jean ask.
"Oh it's nothing"
.................
..................
...................
You are in a Teyvat.
That game.
The game when you live in Earth you love so much!!!
Wait what-
You ask :
"Ummm... is this place god is Ve- I mean Barbatos ?"
"Oh so you know , yes this place protector is Barbatos-sama, the anemo archon"
No doubt.
You can never think Teyvat is a real world. You have transfer into the game or-
"Oh and I will send someone to guide you around mondstat, you probably need to look around first, right? Consider it as my thank you gift for saving Klee" Jean world snap you out of your thoughts.
"Amber!!!"
...
"Yes Outrider Amber , reporting in!"
"Show this girl around mondstat for me today , she's a guest and she's new here"
" You've got it! My name is Amber! Your name is ?"
"Haziel, Hazel for short"
"Alright then, let's go Hazel-san"
You waved goodbye to Klee and others . Then the bunny girl show you around the city , told you about the history of this place and all kind of beautiful spot here , she even treated you a meal and introduced you to all the people around here. When she invite you to the adventure guild. Knowing that you have no mora , you agree to join the guild to earn money. Everything looks exactly like in that game , even katheryn too. When looking around, you've meet Fishl, bennett and razor also at the guild ,you have a chat with them.
And you even see how unlucky Bennett is.
You even meet Eula , who's always saying "Vengeance will be mine!"
Noelle the great maid ,she is so polite towards you , how come she doesn't become a knight yet ?
Sucrose, Albedo assistant and a really really shy girl!
Barbara , the idol and the sister at the church, she looks so kind and her voice are beautiful.
And then there's Lumine with the emergency food.
She looks so beautiful here , that's why she became your waifu- ehem your favorite female character. Blond hair with a white dress , and her cute face too, she's such an angel.
Everyone is so friendly with you.
Amber then whisper: "Hazel, do you know that everyone here are speaking about you ?"
"Eh? What do you mean?"
"It's your beauty! You look so pretty! I'm jealous"
"It's like- your hair and your eyes are so unique!"
"Yeah! They're so so so pretty! You looks elegant and cute!" and Lumine chirped
"Paimon never see someone as pretty as you before!"
"There's noway, you guys are pretty too"
All those compliments have made you blushing , it's not the first time hearing it but you couldn't help but smiling.
You wanna ask Lumine about the other worlds stuff and her brother too but let's say no for now , you don't wanna ruined the mood.
After the whole day showing you around , Amber and Lumine decided to invite you to angel's share for dinner and to celebrate your arrival .

P/s: UEUEUEUEUEUEUE it's so bad but hope u enjoy it :') And I'm using my oc name from now on