EXO TAO ~ ONE SHOT

by: Krungkrungprincess

_______________________

Imagine him singing of stage and when the performance was over he screams…

"I LOVE YOU Nyl!" Im shocked because I haven't talked to him in a while.

Everyone freezes as they look at Tao.

Sehun try's to get him off stage, but Sehun gives up.

"I've actually wanted to say this to my fans" he says as everyone starts recording.

"I have a special person out there and i don't want our love to be hidden so please come up. You know who you are" he says through the microphone.

I'm so suprised that make me frozen.

I have always wanted to not keep the relationship a secret so I start walking.

Everyone stares at me as I start walking up the stairs to the stage.

He sees me and smiles. I could see the sweat dripping of his face and body but you 'HUH' him anyways.

Everyone start screaming and yelling 'kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!'

Even the EXO members come out and starts chanting with them.

Tao states at you and kisses you at your Forehead.

Everyone screams including EXO. You felt goosebumps everyone on your body. You hug him tightly And you guys walk off stage with a sweet Smile and Holding hands while you walk...

The End.........

________________________

kadaldalan ni Author na Luka!

-Yah! Hope you Like it readers... and i will going to publish the next story soon...... ^__^ Vote and Comment!  (o^^)V

_____________________________