Ally loved Hope's attitude though, she didn't know how long she had left but she embraced absolutely everything. She knew though, Ally did, that Hope was getting more weak every time she saw her. It hurt Ally, just like seeing Mia and Monty had. She didn't think that anyone should have to accept all this death.

"Smile for us then, you both look so wonderful!" Hope beamed

Remus wrapped his arm around Ally's waist and she did the same, they both smiled and Hope snapped the picture. She told the two that she would get Lyall to spell it for them so that it would move and she ushered them to the fireplace giving them both tight hugs.

"Be safe now okay?" She warned them and they both nodded

Remus held his arm out for Ally to take and they apparated to the lane outside sirius' flat building. They walked out the front of the building and Remus buzzed the box with holes. Ally was fascinated, she had never seen something like that before and she pressed the button Remus did numerous times.

"Allystar Montague, stop pressing the bloody button!" She heard sirius' voice

"Sirius?" She asked the little box "how did you know it was me pressing the button? how did you get in there?" She asked tapping the box

Remus laughed and pulled her hand away as Sirius opened the door to buzz them in. Ally opened her mouth to speak but followed Remus. He must have known something that she didn't.

"That was called an intercom or a speaker or buzzer, depending on where you're from. Sirius wasn't in the box Cece, he was in his flat." He explained

Ally went to speak but she just shook her head. She had no idea what he was on about but they knocked Sirius' door and it swung open. Sirius and Toby had decided to go as pirates, mostly people were doing couple outfits. Even Luke and Dorcas were giving it a go, ally wasn't sure what they were going as. She felt for Peter as he had broken up with the girl that he was seeing but Frank and Alice had said that he could match with them and go as a trio.

"Welcome my darlings," Sirius greeted kissing them both

"That's not a very piratey thing to say," Remus commented

Sirius rolled his eyes but shut the door behind them. Ally was ecstatic to see the Prewett twins in the party. She gave them a big wave before kissing Remus and heading over to speak to them.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked them

"We were going to see our sister," Gideon said

"She has five boys," Fabian added

"But we thought this would be more exciting," they said together

"Bloody hell, five boys?" She asked "that's like my family though I suppose," she told them

"Oh yeah there's five before you isn't there?" Fabian asked

Ally nodded proudly at them and they beamed. Gideon reached over her and grabbed her a drink. She smiled appreciatively up at him and he went to ruffle her hair but stopped because of the halo.

"This is a fancy little number anyway 'cyone," Gideon told her

"Why Thankyou." She beamed giving a twirl "Remus actually thought of this whole outfit, he's just so brilliant," she gushed