"Don't worry Padfoot we'll do a swap. I'll have you and Toby can have my Cece," Remus grinned wrapping an arm around Ally's shoulders pressing a kiss to her neck.

"Cece love, you'll have to leave now Perseus will be expecting you," wolf told her

Ally frowned as she looked at all her friends. She barely had a chance to speak to them and she had to leave them. It hurt her a little, knowing that she was going to be safe and her friends could be in trouble but she couldn't dwell on that. She knew that this was a stepping stone because her real calling was in the ministry. But until they agreed to employ her, she couldn't bloody go.

She gave everyone a hug, Toby and Luke squeezed her tightly. They were honestly devastated that they weren't joining Ally in Hogwarts but they knew this was what she had needed to do.

Everyone gave Ally super tight hugs and she grabbed her bag from the floor before heading to the floo powder. The brothers have her tight hugs and placed her in the floo powder.

"Right, remember. Take no shit." Oberon told her

"If Reggie is a smart arse then send a jinx his way," Caspian told her

"No kissing handsome boys, you're a teacher not a student and that is illegal," Toby told her

"Excuse you, I'm her boyfriend?" Remus interjected "she wouldn't do that anyway,"

"Kissing handsome boys includes you Moony," Toby tutted

"Jinx Reggie, no kissing, anything else?" She asked before pressing a kiss to Remus' lips to reassure him that it was okay.

"Remember your lunch," frank added handing her a little lunchbox with a muggle character on it, it was one that she didn't recognise.

The brothers' hearts softened when they had seen that Frank and Alice had prepared Ally a packed lunch for her dinner as they didn't know if she'd be able to eat in the great hall with the staff or not. Ally took the lunchbox from Frank and held it tightly before she pressed one more kiss to Remus' lips and smiled at her brothers.

"Remember to go change the world sweetie," atlas grinned with a smile and she nodded, feeling nostalgic as Atlas always told her that phrase before going to school

"Will you guys be here tonight?" She asked her friends

"We'll come back at four Ally," Luke told her, reassuring as he knew that it was what she wanted after a long and overwhelming day

She liked debriefing with her friends and the people that meant the most to her. She smiled and grabbed the floo powder before shouting to go to Perseus' office. She landed in his office with a gentle thud and smiled as she saw her eldest brother. She beamed and went to hug him but realised that his compulsions had been worse recently so reached for the sanitiser on the side of his desk.

When Perseus felt satisfied he stood up and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her from the ground in a tight squeeze.

"How've you been Perse?" She asked

"I've been okay. Atlas said that you had a wobble the other day? After seeing Mr and Mrs Potter?"

"Yeah, it had upset me more than I had thought it would," she told him