"I came in through the window." He replied blankly, his voice void of emotion.

Stiles tried to act as if he wasn't scared off his ass, "Okay. Uh, well, let's get this set up. I want you to see what I bought." He opened up at the bag but his friend didn't even look at him.

"I'm fine. I'm just gonna lock the door and go to bed early tonight." His calmness made Stiles even more nervous.

"You sure about that? 'Cause you've got this kind of serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect, 'cause it's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine. You should go now."

"All right. I'll leave." He paused before exiting the room, "Well, look, would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought? You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?" Without waiting for an answer, he grabbed some chains out of the bag.

"You think I'm gonna let you put these on and chain me up like a dog?" Scott asked coldly.

"Actually, no..." Stiles quickly grabbed the handcuffs he had in his jacket pocket, and linked him with the radiator before he could even process what was happening.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scott almost barked.

Stiles answered angrily, "Protecting you from yourself... and giving you some payback... for making out with Dahlia." Stiles left to the kitchen and grabbed a dog bowl, drawing in then the word 'SCOTT'. He entered the room again looking smugly at his best friend, "I brought you some water." He showed him the bowl as he poured water in it. Finally, he settled it down on the floor.

As Stiles stepped out of the bedroom, the dog bowl flipped into the air, soaring past and bouncing off the wall, "I'm gonna kill you!" Scott furiously shouted.

Stiles paused at the threshold, trying to resist the urge to let out his anger out, but at the end, he couldn't help. So, he turned around, "You kissed her, Scott! Okay? You kissed Dahlia. That's, like, the one girl that I ev-" He stopped himself, sighing, "And, you know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, 'It's probably just the full moon,' you know? 'He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend'-"

"She kissed me." Scott interrupted him.

"What?"

"I didn't kiss her. She kissed me," Stiles stepped away, not wanting to hear it anymore nor look at him. He pressed his back against the hallway wall just outside the door, "She would have done a lot more, too. You should have seen the way she had her hands all over me. She would have done anything I wanted." Sliding down a sitting position, he placed his hands on his head, trying not to listen, "Anything!"

Stiles didn't want to believe what he was saying, but it made sense. Why would she not kiss him? Of course she didn't like Stiles. She even called him a nerd, several times, in a row. He didn't know that she really didn't want to kiss him, and that it was all a plot. He didn't know that she didn't had her hands all over him and that she wouldn't had done anything he asked for. But it didn't matter, because his insecurities won and he felt like crap. Knowing that his best friend made out with his crush, and that she would never be his. Scott was the winner of the two, and he would always stay a loser.

"Stiles, please let me out. It's the full moon, I swear. You know I wouldn't do any of this on purpose. Please, Stiles, let me out. It's starting to hurt," He heard his friend plead but he knew he couldn't, "It's not like the first time. It's the full moon... it's Allison breaking up with me... I know... that it's not just taking a break. She broke up with me. And it's killing me. I feel completely hopeless." With all his being, the human tried not to fall for his lies, "Just, please. Let me out."