“Guys, I want to talk to you all about Zack’s godparents,” Niall started, only to be interrupted by Liam.

            “Niall, before you continue, the six of us have spoken,” Liam said, pointing to everyone but me. “We know how hard it must have been choosing two people to be his godparents, but we think you should go with Harry. We’ve already spoken about it, and there won’t be any hard feelings between any of us. He is after all, Zack’s uncle, and it’s only fitting that you guys choose him.”

            I was surprised by his words, but really thankful that everyone thought that.

            “Liam, you guys have no idea how happy that makes us,” Alex said, stepping out of the bathroom. “We did have two people in mind, but now I’m thankful that there won’t be any hard feelings.”

            She looked to Niall, who nodded, urging her to tell us who they chose.

            “Harry, would you do us the honor in becoming Zackary’s Godfather?” Alex asked, tears forming in her eyes. I have to admit, I had tears in my eyes too. I nodded, and hugged Alex tightly. When we let go of each other, we laughed, and wiped the tears off each other’s faces. When she composed herself, she turned to the girls. “And El, would you do us the honor in becoming Zackary’s Godmother?”

            “I would love to,” El squealed, jumping up and down. She ran over to Alex, and threw her arms around her neck. Alex laughed, and hugged her back. Well, at least the tension is gone now. I walked over to Niall, and admired the little guy in his arms. He was starting to fall asleep, and was just too adorable. Even though his eyes were closed, he still had a smile on his face; Alex’s smile.

Niall’s P.O.V.

            Zack may have gotten my eyes, but he had Alex’s smile. I loved that smile, and he wore it perfectly in his sleep. They say when you become a parent, you see love in a different way, and I think I see it.  I never thought I could feel this much love for something this small, but I do. It feels weird in its own way. In my arms, lies this being that Alex and I made together. It has a heartbeat, and breathes in its own rhythm. The closer I hold him to me, the stronger I feel.

            “Are you okay Niall?” Alex asked, bringing me back to reality. I looked at her, and noticed she was glowing. Everything about this moment is perfect.

            “I’m more than okay,” I replied with a smile, making her smile as well. “I’ve got you in my life, and now I’ve got Zackary. What more could I want in life?”

            “How about three great friends and four amazing band mates?” Louis teased, making me break my concentration on Alex.

            “I guess that couldn’t hurt,” I teased back. He gasped, and stuck his tongue out at me, which I mimicking him to retaliate.

            “Seriously guys?” El challenged. “How old are you two? You guys are acting like babies.”

            “Babies having babies,” Zayn said, shaking his head. Then he picked his head up, and was grinning at us to show that he was joking.

            “Father of my child ladies and gentleman,” Alex announced, clapping her hands. “Let’s give him a round of applause.”

            Everyone clapped, and I playfully pouted.

            “Come on Mr. Sourpuss, wipe that pout away,” Alex said, giving me a playful nudge.

            “Only if I get a kiss,” I said, sticking my bottom lip out. She rolled her eyes, and planted her lips on mine. I don’t know how she does it, but every time we kiss, I feel sparks, and fireworks, and magical explosions; the whole nine-yards.