boys with ways

< Running Away > ( VANO 3000)

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

CONTENT/TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR CHAP 4
mention of ed (eating disorder) and suicide
"abusive" parents (?)
——(NOTE: I KNOW MARK IS NOT RANBOOS REAL NAME AND IT WAS A JOKE TUBBO MADE BUT I USED IT IN THE FANFIC ONLY)-

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Tubbo and Ranboo are simple boys. They work along well, never questioned each other or their ways. It looks like they work against each other, Ranboo leaving the kitchen when Tubbo enters it and Tubbo leaving the kitchen when Ranboo enters it. But thats just part of the routine, it goes quicker, in a short amount of time more orders are delivered and more customers pleased. Actually they never exchanged words with the other. They only talked from Tubbo to Ranboo the butlers, names never meantioned, neither they talked from Toby to Mark the same aged boys. Until Tubbo hit his ankle.

"Aww shiit" Tubbo whispered and Ranboo turned around, honestly not knowing what he was searching for. When someone got hurt at work, it's their own or Dream's problem.
"you good mate?"

Ranboo himself was as shocked about the "mate" as much as Tubbo. "Yea...I think it's fine-ah" Tubbo groaned and fell against Ranboo trying to walk, causing Ranboo to drop a plate full of drinks.
"Ah shit" coming from both their mouths in sync. Hectic Tubbo tries to stand and Ranboo tries to clean up the mess of the drinks, Tubbo forgetting his hurt ankle and Ranboo that spilled drinks are wet and accordingly slippery, both landing on the floor looking at each other in fear of Dream finding them this way.

They haven't worked for Dream a lot yet, he might be a fun guy to be around, but still they are afraid of him. His power. The amount of how much they are dependent on him and their income.

Ranboo's and Tubbo's clothes are dripping, they soaked up nearly everything from the wet floor.
Ranboo laughs nervously while Tubbo is still holding into his ankle. "Is it that bad?" Tubbo tilts his head slightly making a nose somewhere between "ye" and "mh-hm" . "Should I get Drea-" "No" Tubbo's answer came to fast for him not expecting the question. "Why shouldn't I get Dream? He can call a doctor in for you" Ranboo slowly stands up "Better than leaving your possibly broken ankle like this" Ranboo bends down to picking up Tubbo but Tubbo hesitates. "You really think you can carry me? Through the whole house to Dream? He is having a festival right know! I don't want you to carry me through these mass amount of people, even with a mask-"
Ranboo rolls his eyes. "I am probably over a fricking feet taller than you, I won't have problems with picking you up. And we're not going to Dream himself anyways" Ranboo leans down again to Tubbo, this time he lets it happen and Tubbo waits for Ranboo to find a comfy carrying position to ask his question. "Where we going then?" Ranboo gives a cocky smirk "To his rooms"

"WE CAN'T JUST GO INTO HIS ROOM AND TAKING HIS STUFF- ARE YOU CRAZY?" Tubbo starts resisting and trys to leave Ranboos arms, but Ranboo is stronger than he looks. "I am probably, but hey what do we got to lose? At least me... I basically got nothing, so if he wants, Dream should also take the last bit from me. I just want to care for you right now." Ranboo looks into some rooms, all of them giant and empty, if it wouldn't be so clean and they would know better, someone might think the house is abandoned. Always looking out for Tubbo to not hit his head or ankle, Ranboo doesn't know what exactly he's searching for until he found it.

"Alright I'm gonna put you on the bed carefully okay?" Ranboo softly places Tubbo on Dreams enormous bed, like Tubbo was a baby or something. He starts to randomly look through Dreams clothes and other stuff he got stored there. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? LIKE ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Tubbo whispers as loud as possible. "That's it. You're crazy. A psychopath. I'm not letting you on my hurt ankle. You're gonna get us killed rather. Even if..." Tubbo stops and turns to Ranboo who just met Dreams boxershorts and throws them away in disgust. "Mr I-have-nothing-to-lose." Ranboo turnes around throwing a mask at Tubbo, followed by pants way to big for him and a shirt that could fit.
"Call me..." Ranboo puts on a mask half black and half white. "Ran..." he says pointing at the black side "...boo" pointing at the white side.
"Ranboo?"
"Damn Sherlock you got that quick"
Tubbo laughs and turns around to change into the clothes Ranboo gave him while Ranboo is changing aswell. Ranboo is wearing the same pants as Tubbo, the only difference is that the pants are to short for Ranboo. Adding to that he is wearing a blouse, having the same trouble with the sleeves as with the legs. Tubbo looks at his mask. It looked like grass, vines and flowers grew over it, 2 bees were sitting on the sides. But they weren't part of the mask, one of them. It flew away the moment Tubbo reached for it. He puts on his mask and looks at his ankle, more like the giant pants covering it. At least he got a belt.