"You two are totally same." Taehyung smiled as he looked at his two precious persons.

"Well, we are dad and daughter after all, right bubble." Jungkook said as he caressed Ma-ha's cheek.

"If she will be hungry, milk is in her bag." Taehyung said before kissing them both then left with his hyung and other.

Jin, Taehyung, Jimin and Rose walked into big room where was clothes and make-up all around.

"Woah, hyung. What is all of this?" Jimin asked as he looked around in awe.

"We are gonna prepare ourselves for party of course." Jin said and flipped his imaginary hair.

"What about our mates and kids?" Taehyung asked.

"I already said everything to Namjoon. Alphas will take care of their and babies's clothes." Jin said.

"Ohh okey then. We can start." Taehyung said. Other nodded then started to search for some good clothes which will leave their mates speechless.

After 1 hour clothes was on them, their make-up's almost finished.

"Hyung, how do I look?" Jimin asked.

"Woah, so good." Jin said.

"Omo Rose you looks so cute but hot too, Jhope will love it." Jin said with smirk.

"What about me hyung?" Taehyung asked. Jin, Jimin and Rose looked at him but didn't say anything.

"Is it that bad?? I'm gonna change it." Taehyung said but Jin stopped him.

"No Tae, it's perfect. I'm just so shocked how much are you beautiful." Jin said making Taehyung to smile.

****

Jin's outfit

Rose's outfit

Rose's outfit

Jimin's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

****

AT THE PARTY

As expected when bottoms walked downstairs tops couldn't say words as they was speechless making bottoms to smirk in victory. They all walked towards the place where party will be.

"Babe." Jungkook said.

"What is it Kookie?" Taehyung asked as he looked at Jungkook who was still carrying Ma-ha in his arms.

"You looks so hot." Jungkook said with smirk.

"Thank you, you too babe." Taehyung said and smirked back. Jungkook smiled as he pulled Taehyung closer by his waist.

Taehyung wrapped one of his arms around Jungkook's waist and other arms placed on Jungkook's stomach so they could walk easier.

"Ma-ha looks so pretty and cute in this clothes." Taehyung said as he looked at their daughter who was peacefully sleeping in her dad's arms.

"She would look pretty in everything just like her appa." Jungkook said.

"Well that's true tho." Taehyung said making Jungkook to giggle at him before kissing his forehead.

"It's time, wait me here." Jungkook said making Taehyung to nod his head.

"Hello everyone, I'm so happy to see you all here on the day when we welcome three newborns into our pack." Namjoon said.

"I hope this three little babies will grow up into beautiful and handsome people and even more stronger wolfs." Jin said as he smiled.

"I would love you to welcome Kim Jun an beta in Blue-moon pack." Jin said as Namjoon stood up in front of everyone with Jun in his arms. Everyone cheered as they looked at the little baby.

"Welcome Min Su-min an alpha in Blue-moon pack." Jin said as Yoongi stood up with Su-min in his arms.

"And last but not least baby, welcome Jeon Ma-ha an alpha in Blue-moon pack." Jin said as Jungkook stood up with Ma-ha in his arms.

Taehyung, Jimin, Rose and Jhope was looking at them with smiles on their faces. Babies are finally welcomed into pack and now everything is gonna be perfect.

Little did they know that someone was looking, admiring and watching every their move carefully.

"Boss, babies and their parents are here. What should I do?" The person asked through mindlink.

"Come back, we need to make a plan." The other person mindlinked back.

****