Bad Lands

Raf stood next to Xehanort. Terra came down and was normal.

"I have been to other worlds. I know all about the things you've done. I just don't understand why." Xehanort looked down and Raf looked away. "Someone had to safeguard the light... from the demon I unleased. You must know about the boy by now, the one in the mask. His name is Vanitas. A creature of pure darkness. One of my making." He clenched his fist.

"Vanitas... are you telling me he came from you?" "He came from Ventus." "Ventus...?" "Yes. Vanitas is the darkness that was inside your friend." Terra gasped in shock. "It was an accident. While training with me, Ventus succumbed to the darkness, and there was but one way to save him-- strip that part of him away. And this Vanitas was made. In the process, I damaged Ventus' heart in the most horrific way. So I did what I felt was right, and left him with Eraqus."

Xehanort turned around. "I knew the boy could not stay with me, the man who did him such grievous harm." She put her hand on his shoulder. She turned to Terra. "Master Xehanort..." He went to them, "Ventus has gotten a lot better since then. You shouldn't blame yourself for trying to save him." "Well... thank you, lad. You know how to put an old mam's heart at ease."

"Masters... why is Vanitas still free?" "Xehanort tried to keep him contained, but..." "He managed to escape." "Yes." Xehanort walked passed him. "Vanitas uses the Keyblade to sow seeds of darkness. And now, you see-- the worlds teem with his ghastly underlings." "The Unversed!" "He has no control over the darkness in his heart. The Keyblade is not his to bear." He turned to him. "He's an abomination beyond hopecof salvation. Lend us your strength, Terra. Right this wrong that I have wrought."

"But I have no idea where to find him." "He must be going to worlds with strong light. Radiant Garden might just be his next stop." She watched him, noticing something was bothering him. Terra shook his head. "Don't worry, Masters. I'll take care of Vanitas."

Terra soon left.

"We'll make everything good again, Xehanort. I believe in our plan." Xehanort looked at her and smirked.