5: Should've not interfered

Start from the beginning

He bid his mom farewell and walked his way to the festival.

♡♡♡

He texted Takemitchy about him attending the festival and Takemitchy was very delighted to know that he would come. He arrived at the festival and the sudden liveliness made him feel overwhelmed.

He looks around the place for a bit until he spotted the two pairs of couple in a distance, "Heeyy!" He calls out and the four of them turned around.

Emma and Hina looked at him surprised while Draken just greeted him coolly, "Kazuo, didn't expect you to come," Draken starts and Emma and Hina was shocked

"Kazuo kun!?" Emma says as she takes a good look at him, "You mean the guy that's always wearing a mask!?" Emma asks Draken, "Uh yeah, that's him," Draken says casually.

Emma and Hina blinked, "WHAT!?"

-

"Don't look so down Kazuo kun!" Hina said as she tries to cheer him up, "You're still a very unique individual despite the uncanny resemblance!" She says to him. Kazuo's eyes widened, not getting used to it. Suddenly, he (pretends) to sniffle, "AWW Hina chan you're making me cry!" He jokingly(?) Says as he wipes his 'tears'.

"Well then, we'll get going now!" Emma bids them goodbye as she and Draken walk away from them, "You can do it, Emma chan!" Hina says rooting for her friend, "Will you be okay, Kazuo?" Takemichi asks him, "Yeah, you two lovebirds go now~," Kazuo says in a teasing tone which made the two blush a bit, "Alright, we'll be going. Have fun, Kazuo!" The two bid him goodbye as they both blend in with the crowd.

Kazuo watches them as they go far away from him. A sigh escapes his lips as he takes one look at the candy apple in his hand, "Now I don't feel like eating," he says to himself as he starts to wander off the festival.

He gotta say, it was pretty boring and not exciting looking around the festival.. alone. He sighs as he finishes the last bit of candy he bought. He's just going around trying different foods. He's starting to feel concerned about his health with the amount of sugar he consumed today.

He looked to his right and saw a shooting game. He was about to walk past it when he saw that one of the prizes was a pack of marshmallows. Kazuo's eyes sparkled as he walked over to the shooting booth to try and get the prize.

...

"Augh come on!" Kazuo says frustrated as he can't seem to knock it over. The dude taking care of the booth just looks at him, pitifully, "I can do this! For the marshmallows-"

"You suck at this," a voice suddenly says which made Kazuo jump out of surprise. He looked to his right and saw a white-haired girl, who's almost the same height as him wearing a yukata, "You have really bad aim it's starting to give me a headache,"

She stared at him as if she's judging every bit of him. Even his soul, "No need to slap it on my face," Kazuo frowns as he focuses on the target again. He shoots and the target doesn't seem to move. Frustrated, Kazuo almost almost threw the gun at the caretaker of the shooting game,

"Pfft," the girl looked at him funnily as Kazuo glared at her, "I'm glad you find my struggles entertaining," Kazuo sarcastically says to the girl beside him. She picks up the toy gun Kazuo used and aims at the target.

She successfully takes it down and wins the prize that Kazuo's been trying to get for the past few minutes, "Wha-"

"Here," She says as she hands him the marshmallows, "But you won it?"