𝟑.𝟐𝟐- 𝐀𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬.

Start from the beginning

"Klaus doesn't suspect a thing!" Aiden exclaimed as he informed them about his encounter with the hybrid just some minutes ago, he couldn't know that they had stolen the chains.

"Oh! Right! Yes, I'm sure that Klaus "Color Me Paranoid" Mikaelson totally fell for your whole, "I came across the river for Hope's bunny" ruse!" Josh exclaimed, he was freaking out for the life of his boyfriend right now.

Alexis shared a small smile with Scott at Josh's concern, she thought it was really sweet how Josh always cares for Aiden even tho he can be a little sharp.

"Don't worry, I was there, he would have to take out on the two" Scott assured him but Josh wasn't convinced. Klaus was a hybrid he could kill them in an instant.

Aiden turned towards the witch and held out the shackles, ignoring his boyfriend's rant "Look, these manacles are spelled to neutralize witch power, right?" the Claire witch nodded "So, Davina, if you could transfer the magic from these onto something smaller? Just think about it-- if the baby can't give off magic, then Dahlia won't be able to track her!"

Davina nodded slowly "I can try, but what difference does it make? I thought the baby was already safe?"

Alexis shared a look with Aiden before she confessed "Hayley and Jackson are getting ready to run away"

Davina looked both shocked and slightly jealous at this revelation "Wow" She laughed bitterly "Good for them. If Kol had asked me to run before he got hexed? Well, he wouldn't have had to ask me twice"

Alexis looked at her sympathetically and after a moment, the witch sighed and gestured for them to gave her the shackles.

She took the manacles from Aiden and settled them down on a table before taking off a silver bracelet and setting the chain next to it "Let's say I do this-- aren't we forgetting one really important thing?" she looked at Aiden worriedly "If Klaus finds out what you did--"

"He's not gonna find out and he promised he wouldn't harm him" Alexis cut her off with a pointed look, she did not want to think about what could happen.

Aiden nodded "Let me worry about that"

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Alexis was in the compound once more. She walked across the patio to Klaus's art room where the hybrid was painting and strategizing, because we all know that when he paints it's because he's putting together a plan.

She knocked on the door frame with s twisted mouth "Bad time?"

"Alex!" he exclaimed as he glanced once at her with faux emotion, knowing she wasn't here because she wanted "Ah, yes. As I've recently proved disagreeable, I assume Elijah asked you here to play "friend" or "therapist" to the savage beast"

"It was actually Cami who called me, your actual therapist" She stated as she approached him slowly, her hands behind her back in an innocent manner.

"Did she now?" he questioned slightly surprised that the blonde had asked her to come.

Alexis hummed "I needed some fresh air from that infirmary and you look like you could use some. Maybe we could go for a walk? or to that nice café in the other block?" she smiled innocently "You can spend like five seconds not obsessing about who not to trust"