changh one

They not blood of eve, havnt they family blood.

They battle man , friends Crazy arrow, ten srowd , Catch speed , Rain arrow things ,they are super hero, take a plane to cool out just people. Next they start to sleep fell out the plane. They fell into special way into super clothes they see little magic . Crazy arrow said you stop now to foe she shoot at him they fun away. Ten srowd put down machine it can build up a things 56hours ,faster they have guns the team taking out things. Battle man and friends take srowd bow, arrows spciet water, oil battle man said start up kingdom make one next the thing name Shait green he makes men with wood and wall , ten srowd power up the srowd make the cut though many things. Next they really to start beat the foes the thing he make arm with wood and wall , Ten srowd power up the srowd make the cut though many things next they really to start beat the foes the thing he make arm with wood and wall he beat up foe killed many. One run way battle man said we going the middle city make many planes, men birds.

They said we take war to foe soon make up fighter faster, hard make your mark now OK. The foe captain said we start really to war they now. Battle man said we one over six man 8birds Crazy arrows out boards they catch the stone fly earth into air . The birds have arc with 50arrows, they use archer arrows like rain arrow next srowd men start to fight with battle man , ten srowd we killed many foes but we is out number so fell back into the line next the board arrows killed many foes. Catch speed said the team needs more men