𝙨𝙮𝙣𝙤𝙥𝙨𝙞𝙨.

EVERYONE KNEW THAT TIFFANY WILLIAMS and her mother, Vanessa, were thick as thieves

        EVERYONE KNEW THAT TIFFANY WILLIAMS and her mother, Vanessa, were thick as thieves. But nobody, not even Tiffany herself, ever expected things to turn upside down in the fall of 2037, when her mother decided to campaign for android equality. Sure, Vanessa's activism had encouraged others like her to also stand up for equal rights and aid the liberation of androids, but that never stopped a high number of anti-android demonstrators from rioting in the streets everyday. It all led to an increase in police brutality, causing further disruption in the city, and it wasn't long before the Williams family were put it terrible danger.

        It just wasn't fair that the family should have to get hurt due to her mother's actions. Tiffany never asked for any of this. And with that caused her and Vanessa's relationship to collapse.

        On the day of Halloween, the pair of them are caught getting themselves into a long and heated argument to which the two were on the verge of crying in the aftermath. They didn't speak to each other for the rest of the day but unbeknownst to both of them, they would never see each other again. That's because that night, Vanessa disappeared. Nobody knows where, let alone what actually happened to her. All we know is that she went missing and her whereabouts continued to remain a mystery for a long time.

         It's now been a year since Vanessa's disappearance and not a day goes by when Tiffany doesn't think about her. As of now, she has landed a job as a detective in the Detroit Police Department (DPD), working alongside Lieutenant Hank Anderson and their most newest recruit: an android named Connor.

         Indeed, life wasn't the same anymore with Vanessa gone, but Tiffany would learn to move on. Besides, due to the rise in android cases in the country it seems that she now has a lot more on her plate to deal with. And it just so happens that a war between the humans and androids is quickly emerging.

        And as the androids fight to maintain equality, Tiffany Williams is left with no choice but pick her side. Will she side with the humans or stand with the androids and continue her mother's legacy?

 Will she side with the humans or stand with the androids and continue her mother's legacy?