Chapter 3 Entrance exam

Start from the beginning

???:Move outta the way, extra!

We heard someone shouted. We turned to see where the voice to see Bakuhoe walking towards us. She walked past us not before she glared at Izumi.

During the ten months, Bakuhoe hasn't really bullied Izumi or bothered us. She started to act this when we started hang out. It's like she's the character that secretly in love with the MC but the she thought that the MC already love someone else.

F/n: Hold up.....

Izumi: F/n, we should head on in before we're late."

I nodded. We than went in.

Opening:

(One of the best anime opening if I do say so myself)

We took part in the exam. The pro hero, Present Mic is explaining the exam.

Present Mic: For all of you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today. Everybody say "hey"

But nobody came.....

Present Mic: What a refined response. Than I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!!! Yeah!!!

But nobody came.....

And to my surprise, Izumi, how's sitting right next to me is not fangirling......

F/n: Now that's strange did something bad happen?....

And than I saw her shaking.

F/n: or she just nervous....

Present Mic: As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this!

The screen, who have at UA simbol  than changes

Present Mic: You can bring whatever you want with you. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay?

F/n: In other words, they won't let you work with your friends, huh?

I look at mine to see mine is Battle Center C and I looked at Izumi's to see her's is Battle Center B. I grinned my teeth

F/n: Well sh** looks like I can't make sure she's save now, can I?

Present Mic: Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center. You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal, dear listeners is to use your Quirks to earn points by immobilizing the faux villains.

She than point to us

Present Mic: Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are prohibited!

A person than raise his/her hand.

???: May I ask a question?

Present Mic: Okay

The light than went to the person to reveal a female with blue haired

???: On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, than UA, the most prominent school in Japan, should be ashamed for a foolish mistake.

She than bold her hand into a fist and place her hand on her chest.

F/n: Sasageyo~ sasageyo~

???: We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes.

Present Mic: Okay, okay Examinee Number 7111. Thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. There's one in every battle center, an obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either. I recommend that you listeners try to avoid it.

The blue haired girl bowed

???: Thank you very much! Please excuse the interruption!

Present Mic: That's all from me. Finally, I'll give you listeners a present- our school motto! The hero Napoleon Bonaparte once said:

"A true hero is someone who overcomes life's imfortunes."

Present Mic: Go beyond

F/n: Go even further beyond!!!

Present Mic: Plus Ultra

--------------

With that, me and Izumi split apart for now. I went to a bus that take me to Battle Center C.

???: Hey you there!

I turn around to see a female with purple hair colour and dark purple eyes.

???: Your a male, right? Do you actually have a Quirk?

F/n: Sorry now is not the time. Shouldn't you be going to the bus that take you to your Battle Center?

???: Well about that.... I don't know which bus take me to the Battle Center I should be in.....

F/n: What Battle Center are you?

???: Battle Center C

F/n: Well your in luck because I happened to also in Battle Center C. Fallow me.

She than follow me to the bus. We almost missed it but we still got in. Better late than never they said

???: Kyoka Jiro

F/n: ?

Kyoka: The name is Kyoka Jiro.

F/n: Name's Kamado F/n

Kyoka: Kamaboko?

My eye than twitch

F/n: It's Kamado.

She chuckled

Kyoka: Alright, I'm just playing with you.

--------------------

That's a for today! Hope you enjoyed it!