ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

A cool breeze hit your skin as you sat up from what seemed like dirt

A cool breeze hit your skin as you sat up from what seemed like dirt. you got up and looked around.

looking around you saw trees that had dark green leaves, shrubs with the same colour leaves. a path made of different shaped rocks and pebbles and patches of dirt that looked straight out of a fairy tale with multi colour flowers and lampposts lining each side of the path, each one adjacent to the other, lanterns hanging from some branches of the trees.

walking through the path you felt a wave of euphoria pass over you.

reaching the end of the path you see a well. looking inside the well you see that it has no water in it. leaning away from the well you hear your name being called from inside the well.

the only thing that crossed your mind was 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡. 𝙉𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙖𝙢 𝙞 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙤. 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙤.

taking a step back you felt yourself go forward. someone pushed you down the well.

𝙒𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙮. 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙞 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙮

you fell face first down the well.

𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙙. 𝙬𝙤𝙬.

wait what I'm not dead yet, damn. felling a massive pain coming from your head you put your hand on your head and felt a wet substance on your fingers. im bleeding? looking at the hand with the substance you saw something black on your fingers.

what is this? smelling it, it smelt like burnt caramel mixed with tar. rubbing in between your fingers it was sticky, putting it in your mouth to see if this was edible or not. this could possibly be poison. well i mean what's there to lose. sticking your finger in your mouth your taste buds got the taste of sugar mixed with honey. 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚?

looking up you see a door open.

𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢?

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙜𝙤 𝙞𝙣, 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙂𝙊 𝙄𝙉! you repeated to yourself so that you would not enter the mysterious door that just randomly appeared out of no where.

"𝙮/𝙣, 𝙮/𝙣, 𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙮/𝙣!" someone from the door called out to you.

"𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤?"

"𝙮/𝙣, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣, 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙥."

"𝙤𝙠, 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜"