chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen-

I laid on the couch, and flipped through the channels one by one trying to find something to wear.

                " Chanel two hundred one," I sighed.

                " Gal go out or something!" I heard Rickey scream from his room.

                " you go out or something!" I yelled back from the couch. I laid across of the couch and flipped myself over so I was upside down, and I had my feet on the top of the couch, and I felt the blood rushing to my head.

                " GOO!" I heard Rickey scream.

                " NOOO!" I screamed even louder.

                " Jesus shut up! Its Saturday morning!" Ben cried walking out of his room rubbing his eyes.

                " Well it wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have a hang over," I giggled.

                " What are you doing?" ben asked standing in front  of my with a hand on his hip, and his head tilted looking down at me.

                " what does it look like im doing?" I asked looking up at him.  He rolled his eyes at me, and stumbled into the kitchen.

                " You're so weird," I heard him grumble on his way.

                " I LOVE YOU TOO!" I screamed. He moaned.

                " Sh!" I started to laugh, and then I felt someone hit me in the face with a pillow.

                " What was that for?" I asked sitting up and saw Rickey sitting there.

                " You and Ashton have been dating for two weeks know?" He asked. I nodded my head. " Then what are you doing home right know?" He asked.

                " What do you mean?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

                " Well like shouldn't couples go out on Friday nights get wasted and you're supposed to crash at his place, and not be home until like noon on a Saturday?"

                " Shut up," I laughed.

                " I mean come on its Saturday and eight in the morning!" He cried throwing his hands up in the air. I rolled my eyes at him, and pointed my finger at him.

                " Because I love pissing you off," I smirked.  He got up and threw another pillow at me, and I caught it, and stood up and walked into the kitchen and lightly hit ben's arm.

                " What are you doing today?" I smiled.

                " Well im going out with some friends to dinner later, and Rickey is bringing some of his friends too," He smiled.

                " Where are you going?"

                " Pizza parlor!" Rickey sung.

                " Sometimes I wonder if your gay too," I said turning to Rickey.

                " baby I can show you that I am one hundred percent straight for girls," he winced. I rolled my eyes, and pretended to gag.

                " I'll pass."

                " Your loss," He smiled.