Bucky x reader

Reader is plus size and every guy she goes out with can't handle her and doesn't appreciate what she has.

"Ya know what wanda I'm so done, I went to sit on his face and he tapped on"

Wanda chuckled.

"He was all like Oh I love plus size girls, I love em thic with the belly and thighs...yeah OKAY"

"Damn y/n I really thought he was gonna be about it"

Bucky walks in. "About what?" He questioned.

"I sat y/n up with Don because he supposedly loves plus size and thick women yet he couldn't handle her sitting on his face"

"And I wasn't even fully on" you added

Bucky chuckled. "He has no idea what he's missing" bucky looked you up and down before wanda could see.

"Well I'm sorry y/n but I gotta go, maybe we'll try again with someone else?" "Yeah no" you chuckled

Wanda left your room while Bucky continued to look at you.

"That dude has no idea what he's missing miss thang"

You looked at Bucky, "oh what you like plus size girls?"

Bucky smiled and nodded "I love em" he said man spreading.

"But you don't like me?" "I never said that, you just never gave me a chance"

Your eyes got wide as he took a sip on his water.

"You should come over here, I'll show you how your supposed to be treated, if you would like"

You chuckled "yeah no I don't need another boy tapping out on me" you said making your way to the door.

You felt a hand on your waist and seen the other on the lock. "Turn around y/n".

You turned around and seen Bucky looking down at you, "may I?" He gestures to your lips, you nodded.

He kissed your lips softly then picked you up. "Still think I can't handle you?" Your eyes grew wide as you felt his hands on your ass then heard the lock on the door.

You smiled as he took you over to the bed. "I want you to sit on my face, and I promise I won't tap out" you nodded as Bucky took his shirt off then slid down your shorts.

He laid down and gestured you towards him.

"You sure bucky?" "Y/n I have had many thoughts of you and I together for a long time, this is everything I hoped for" Bucky said smirking.

"Now be a good doll and put the pussy on my face"

You listened and hovered over buckys face, you felt his tongue graze your clit and a moan slipped out.

Bucky grabbed your thighs and pulled you down so all your weight was on his face, Then lifted you up.

"I told you to sit on my face, I said put that pussy on my face, you got that doll?" "Ye-yes" you breathed out.

Bucky grip tighter on your thighs as his tongue made its way up your clit causing you to let out a moan.

He felt up your thighs and on to your hips, he started pulling and pushing your thighs back and forth so you were grinding on his face.

He sucked on your clit as his teeth grazed it and you moaned buckys name.

"Fuck by-Bucky" you said placing your hands on his forehead.

His mouth hummed against your clit causing you jump, "bucky I'm gonna cum" you moaned as you felt your stomach get tight.

He continued sucking your clit then he move his mouth up. "Then cum on my face doll"

Your eyes rolled back as his tongue moved faster on your clit, "fu-fu-fuckkkk" you moaned as you came on buckys face and you grabbed the back board.

You felt buckys mouth still attached to your clit, "bu-Bucky you can st-stop n-now" you stuttered as he continued.

He held your hips down making sure you couldn't move and ate you out till you came again. You felt him lick your slit to collect the rest of your juices.

You felt him slowly move you off of him and watched him lick his lips. Your legs shook as he watch you gather your breath.

"Your pussy taste -Bucky licks his lips again - so damn good" he said kissing your thighs.

"Holy fuck" you breathed out

"I think I'm gonna take a shower, care to join?" "I don't think I can walk" you said chuckling.

Bucky smiled "no need to walk" he said picking you up bridal style.  "Let's go get you cleaned up doll face"