𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - "𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚!"

i was eating breakfast in the cafeteria with ziggy and then saw sheila, will, annie & becky come in. they sat at a table behind us. ziggy and me stared at them while whispering about them. they gave us death stares at some points. me and ziggy just laughed

after breakfast i sat down at a tree close to our cabin to read. i don't usually read but there's this book i'm really enjoying, it's so interesting! i saw sheila come over at the corner of my eye and she bent down to talk to me "did you have fun last night?" she smirked. "um it was okay i guess. what do you mean?" i replied. "oh i heard that you and will fucked. everyone knows! they're all talking about it" sheila said. "what?!! also i thought you guys were dating??!" i exclaimed. i hate her so much!! "oh no, of course we aren't dating. that was a prank!" shes such a liar!! "i hate you sheila!!" i screamed

i ran away. i'm literally so embarrassed. everyone gave me dirty looks and moaned when they went past me. when i got back in my cabin i cried on the floor for ages.

sheilas pov
y/n just ran away. the only reason i'm doing this is so she can stop being friends with ziggy. i don't know why i am so jealous, i'm still trying to stop it. i should probably feel bad but i don't really. she's making me really angry!!

i walked away to the cafeteria and sat down at a table with becky. then i saw kurt and nick come over. "i heard you've been spreading rumours about y/n sheila." nick said. "no i have not!" i exclaimed. "go apologise to y/n. she's probably upset." kurt said. "what about lunch?!" i snapped "GO APOLOGISE TO Y/N." kurt shouted. the room went silent and everyone stared at me. [why is this part so cringy stop]

i walked out of the cafeteria and went to my cabin and tried to open the door. it was locked so i started knocking, i knew y/n was in there.

y/ns pov
i heard someone knocking on the door. i quickly wiped my tears away and answered it. "sheila? why are you here?" i asked "kurt wants me to apologise" sheila replied while rolling her eyes. she closed the door. "sorry for everything i've done" she said sarcastically. "um okay are you going to leave now?" i asked "no, i need to stay here for longer" sheila answered "great" i said sarcastically.

i started reading my book and she lay on her bed. she looked really tired. she closed her eyes and fell asleep. i read my book for about 15 minutes and then woke sheila up. "get away from me!" sheila said "jeez okay. anyways it's been like 15 minutes kurt is gonna think we're kissing or something. leave!" i exclaimed. "okay bye" sheila said. she looked at herself in the mirror before she left and said "god i look a mess!!" "yeah you do" i replied. "thanks for the compliment" she said sarcastically. she rolled her eyes and walked out.

i went to go see where ziggy was cause i haven't seen her for a while. when i finally found her she was just walking out of cindys cabin. i ran up to her and said "hi ziggy!!" "um hi." she replied while giving me a weird look. "you know don't you?" i asked "yeah. is it true?" ziggy said "no!!" i exclaimed "oh okay, good" ziggy replied and smiled. we walked back to our cabin and i read again. she started studying.

at around 6pm we started walking to the cafeteria and ate dinner. sheila gave us weird stares again. then the whole group glared at us. we flipped them off and then finished dinner and walked back to our cabin. i read my book again and then went to bed.