|•SORRY!•|

The whole atmosphere was occupied with silence and meaning full eye contact.

"Pesu nivi" he whispered yet she maintained the silence.

It was Nivetha who blinked and looked down hearing him.

"Yena achi nivi ma " vikarm 's low voice made her look at him again.

"Vikram..Nivetha " harish's voice broke the silence and seeing him come in Nivetha immediately stood up and vikram smiled at him.

"Get discharged vikarm, inga irukaradhu romba danger namma rivals ku la un accident matter theriyathu, therinja problem, so let's go home first..." harish told and vikarm nodded understanding.

____________________________

Within a hour the discharge things were done and now they were standing infront of their house.

Nivetha not even in her wildest dream thought she will be living her rest of her live in this mansion.
She looked around the house as if she came in for the first time.

Meanwhile harish supported vikram to walk near their room's entrance and Nivetha immediately went to their side.

"Take care !Nivetha i have some unfinished works to be done " harish told with a smile and Nivetha nodded .

*point to be noted hero ku left hand la tha adi* 🌚

Taking vikram's right hands around her shoulder, Nivetha really thought her tiny small body is gone support that huge hulk.

Vikarm hide his smile seeing her struggle to walk and leaned a little more on her and pretended as if he was in pain.

Nivetha blinked twice when she felt his fingers brushing her waist she looked at him with a glare and he slowly stood normally.

If she wasn't angry in him ,she would have jumped on him and pulled his cheeks and say "my thakkadu" but then we know the situation 🤸‍♀️

Making vikram sit comfortably on the bed with 2 pillows behind his back Nivetha turned to leave when his strong hand held her hand making her stop in her place.

"Don't leave certain things unsaid ,sollu nivi ma enna achu? Why don't u want a rich man as your partner?" Vikram asked and Nivetha bit pressed her lips together and vikram moved a little in the bed and made her sit next to her.

"Ippo sollu ma" he asked

"Akka..." she barely whispered yet he could hear her cause he knew what she is gone say yet he pretended that he didn't knew it. He wanted her to share it and feel light

"I had a sister vikarm! Peru anika! She was everything a human should be kind ,warm and beautiful in and out ana fate she left the world sooner than others" Nivetha told as tears were forming her eyes.

"God always snatch the good ones first " she whispered with a sad smile.

"Eppadi" vikram asked

" she married a NRI guy vikram, he came from a very wealthy family ,love marriage tha ana kooda she suffered, avlo domestic violence, avlo abuses.... avlo pain" Nivetha told with her shaking voice.

"At the end ava suicide pannita! By setting herself on fire Avala ennala pakka kooda mudiyala theriyum
Reason na appo romba chinna ponnu " Nivetha told and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Appo decide pannen ,no matter what intha maari rich ,wealthy background peoples kooda touch la iruku koodathunu" Nivetha told and vikram slowly pulled her towards him.

Her head immediately rested on his chest and his right hand gently caressed her hairs.

"Actually nivi ma ,enku intha vishyam first ah theriyum" vikram told and Nivetha looked at him in utter shock ,she slightly pushed him and turned to stand up when he pulled her down by her waist.

"Iru nivi ma , en evlo kovam porumai da thagam" he told and earned a dangerous glare from Nivetha.

"Aniki na ketapo nee oru maari kannu kalaganiya, athan enna achu nu investigate pannan" vikarm told

"Vera ennalam theriyum?" Nivetha asked calming but Vikram knew she was anything but not calm

"Nee 7 th padikarapo unna oru paiyan thalli vitan nu avan avanoda lover ku eludhuna letter ah miss kita kuduthiye athu theriyum"

"Aprm College la oru paiyan propose pannapo avana brainwash panni avana one side ah love panna ponnu kooda set panniye ,athu theriyum " vikarm told and smiled flashing his teeths

" Adapaavi, Neeyellam manushane illa therima?" Nivetha asked and vikarm winked.

"Idhu Mattum illa inum ennanavo nu theriyum ana , one week achu onnu nadakala " he said looking at her top to bottom making her cheeks go red .

" And naan paakadhadhu edhum illaye.." he said smirking at her and she's trying hard to control her blush but her red cheeks are the evidence that her efforts are futile.

Seeing his smirk she glared him.

"Fraud...fraud " Nivetha yelled as she hit him .

"Ahhhh valikudhu di raatchasi " vikram romba kevalama pretended .

A few minutes of pure silence made the tired Nivetha fall deep in sleep on his chest.

The next morning, raghavi entered into the room thinking only vikram would be there but her entire body  burned in pure jealously seeing the couple sleep peacefully on eachother.

Nivetha's head on his chest and him even after being hurt held her protectively in his arms and both were in deep sleep.

"Common sense illaya raghavi unaku?" Nivetha asked as she slowly came out from his embrace without disturbing his sleep.

"Oru husband and wife room kula ipadi tha varuviya?" Nivetha asked straight on her face .

Raghavi gritted her teeth and stood looking down .

"Ahh!! Correct common sense is not so common la especially un maari aalu kita atha except pannurathu
Kastam kastam romba kastam " Nivetha told and it was the last string for raghavi.

She immediately stormed out from the room .

Nivetha giggled and turned towards vikarm and stared at his face.
Slowly ,gently she caressed his hairs and smiled.

"If u continue doing this ,i will again sleep nivi ma " vikarm told with his eyes still closed.

"Fraud-uh appo nee thoogalaya?" She asked

"Unaku common sense illaya nu ketala appo va i woke up ana summa sollakuda thu nee thug queen tha po " vikarm told and Nivetha giggled.

***************************
ONE AND ONLY TWIITER ACCOUNT!! DO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT THAPILLA 🚶‍♀️🙂 LINK VENUNA DM PANNUNGA ❤

***************************ONE AND ONLY TWIITER ACCOUNT!! DO FOLLOW AND SUPPORT THAPILLA 🚶‍♀️🙂 LINK VENUNA DM PANNUNGA ❤

Sari GUYS!! HOW WAS THE CHAPTER? See no cliffhangers we good girls🧘‍♀️

DO VOTE, COMMENT ,FOLLOW AND SUPPORT 🐧

HAPPY READING 🥀

Instagram id : Rithsha_writes