Age difference?Dose'nt matter 💓

I am just so greatful for the 100+ comments on the 1st chapter itself!
I never even thought of having this much love on that one it's really feeling so much surreal I just can't! Sending u all tons of love I am gonna reply u all once I am free I promise! Trust me it's feeling so good  <333

*Bani's Father got to know that veer tortures bani even he had beated her few times too !Mr.sharma might be an middle class man! But he loves bani from the bottom of his life!Bani's Mother died while giving her birth!  after that Mr.sharma married to ritu who was married with another man ! She has an daughter called meera who is two years older than bani!Later Meera's Father died and ritu got married with mr.sharma!Mr.sharma had always treated meera as his own daughter but bani never got the motherly care from ritu! Mr.sharma nd ritu had an pair of twin called mahek and dehek!

*Veeranshu is 29 years old ,bani is 21!

*Chandni left singhania house once she understood there is no hope for her to be with veer again on the bed!But she didn't loosed her hope! She promised to herself that she'll return soon to destroy Bani's dreams nd life!

Bani woke up and warp the sheet around her body nd went to the washroom!

Bani prepared breakfasts for evryone! All were in the dining area for there meal!

Mr.Sharma  came there!anger was visible in his face!

Balwant: Namasate!!

Mr sharma glared at veer!

Bani:Papa app?
Mr.sharma: tu ghar chal!

Bani:pr dad kya huwa gharpe sabkuch theek to h na?

Mr.sharma:uss gharpe sabkuch theek h ,but iss gharpe to lagta nhi!Tu abhi issi waqt mere sath ghar chaligi nd that's final! Yeh tujhe yeh Buddha, rude or disrespectful admi k sath ghar krna k koi jarurat nhi!

Balwant was abt to say something veer told him to stay quiet!

Bani: apko shayed kuch misunderstaing horhi h ! App bolna kya chahte ho papa!

Mr.sharma: Veer tujhe chot nhi pohchata? Tujhe Tujhe mrta nhi?

Bani was standing shocked there!

Veer lowered his gaze in guilt!

"Tu abhi k abhi chal mere sath tujhe mere kasam tu chal ghar"

Bani didn't knew what to do!

Veer signalled her to came in there room once!He went to there room!

Bani: theek h papa but mere kapde...

Mr.sharma: haan gharpe h na tere kapde!

Bani:Boh ATleast phone to lene dijiye!

Her father noded!

Bani went to there room!

"Veer,veer?"

She noticed the washroom door was open!
She took some baby steps nd went to the washroom!

Veer was just in his full pants his upper body was naked!

"Veeranshu ?" She called him softly!

Veer went to her,

"Tumhea kya chahiye? Kwu kr rhi ho aisa?Tumse durr kwu nhi jaya jata?ab jab tum mere adat ban gaye ho ab durr ja rhi!I swear I'll kill ur dad! I'll kill all those person who will try to snatch u from me! I can be an merciless, an merciless husband!"