Meeting with Hera Classics' CEO

*July 20, 2026 | 8:42 am*

(Hera Classics - Meeting Room)

"Rona, what do you want to do for the concert?" the CEO inquired.

"Um, actually, I have an idea," she began and she felt everyone's eyes on her. "For my upcoming concert, I'd like to ask my supporters what they want me to do."

"And may I ask as to why you want to do so?"

"Oh, because I know they helped and supported me a lot," she said. "And if it weren't for them, I wouldn't be here today," she continued. "So, sajangnim, can I do that?"

The CEO lowered his head, trying his best not to laugh as she emphasized the term sajangnim.

**The other attendees in the meeting room stared at the two of them with puzzled expressions on their faces. It was the first time the CEO had attended a meeting for Rona's performances, so they were a little surprised and confused by their interaction.

The CEO raised his head after a few seconds, with a serious expression on his face.

"Alright," he said. "Actually, that's a nice idea. However, keep in mind that you don't have to do everything they want. Simply choose what you think you can do. Is that clear?"

"Yes, sajangnim," she responded, emphasizing the word once more, causing the CEO to clear his throat.

"Was that all you wanted to do right now?" he asked her.

"Yes," she said with a nod. "I will ask them on Twitter later after our meeting."

"Okay. So was that all we're talking about for now?" he asked, casting a glance around the room before turning to his secretary. "Oh right, Ms. Lim, how are the concert posters and banners coming along? And the venue, have you spoken with the director?"

"The staff is working on the banners and other materials. I haven't spoken with the director yet because her schedule for this week is full, but I may be able to organize a meeting next week as I've already informed her secretary about it," the secretary reported.

"I guess she's a very busy woman," the CEO remarked. "Please organize a meeting with her as soon as possible. We need to accomplish all that needs to be done," he said, full of authority.

A faint knock on the glass door interrupted the meeting, which the CEO acknowledged, and when it opened, a male employee walked in. He bowed to the CEO as he stood near the door. "Excuse me, sajangnim. The director of the Hera Opera House just called."

Rona's raised her brows slightly, her gaze fixed on the employee. The director? Is it related to the concert?

"The director? What did she say?" the CEO asked the male employee.

"She said that as long as it's for Ms. Bae's concert, we don't need her permission to use the opera house," the male employee replied, and Rona heard murmurs from the other people inside the room. "She also said that she would cover all of the concert expenses," he added.

Rona's eyes widened. Why would the director do that? And who's the director?

"Wow, that's good news." the CEO commented. "Woah, are you perhaps CLOSE with the director, Rona?" he asked her and she looked at him, puzzled. "Even HER supports you," the CEO added, emphasizing the two words. He gave her a sly smile after saying that.