Chapter 5: The Heart wants what it wants!!

Start from the beginning

"Good....now comes the important question. How are you doing? Is it paining? Did you eat? Did Saint take care of you?"

He chuckled. Awwww... even my baby's teeth is cute. And those lips, always distracting me. You wait, once I get to taste them, I am never gonna leave it.

"Relax phi...To answer your questions, yes I am doing quite good. No, it is not paining much and yes, P'Saint took good care of me and I also eat the poddige."

"Good, now rest... You needs lots of rest. We will take later."

"umm, Phi...as the misunderstanding are clear, I want to go to my house. I have part time work tomorrow..."

"Well no...you are not going anywhere, at least until I am sure you are alright. And about the part times, you don't have to think about it...I will take care of it.."

"But phi..."

"no more discussion kitten, you sleep for some more time...I am going to talk to the boys. I will be right back, okay??"

"okay phi..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gulf's POV

This P'Mew is so kind. He is so kind to me. After Mrs. Smith, nobody was there to take care of me. I was all by myself. Now, suddenly there is a man who is taking care of me, who is thinking about me. All of these feel like a dream. A really good dream. I am afraid, once I open my eyes all of these will disappear. P'Mew will disappear. And thinking this is paining my heart. If this is a dream, I never wanna wake up. I never wanna face my reality. But I know, all good things end fast. Once he knows about my condition, he will leave me. My own parents left me, what I can expect from a mere stranger!! But my heart wants to trust this man. Though I met him only today, I want to trust him. For once in my life I want to be a free man. I also want someone to be mine and that person I want is P'Mew. It's strange that its not even 24 hours and I am thinking all these and it is scaring me. What if he takes advantage of me? What if he has bad plans about me? Nah...no matter how much I try to believe these, my heart just don't. I am gonna follow what my heart wants. By this, at least I will not regret in future. Okay, so much of thoughts, now lets sleep. My body is paining a lot. May be the effect of pain killers are slowly fading. This bed is so soft. I never slept this comfortably in my whole life. I closed my eyes and within seconds I am out.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mew came out of the room and headed to the hall. There, all his close men are sitting and chilling. As they saw Mew, everyone stood up from their sits. Its not that they are scare of him. Well yes, but mostly because they respect him so much. They respect Mew as their leader, as a brother. Mew signed them to sit and he opened a can bear. It is a sign that their boss is in good mood and they can chill around with him. But today, Mew has something to say to them.

"Well guys, first well done, that was a nice fight. But I expect more from you so keep practicing. And second, you all saw that boy. His name is Gulf and he has nothing to do with the incident. Joss himself run a back ground check on him, and it turns out he is actually an innocent. So I don't want to see anyone behaving bad with him. I am warning. And lastly, he is going to stay here for some time. He is still injured. Don't create problem for him. Am I clear?"

"YES BOSS.."

"Good, you guys chill...and Saint, I am impressed with you. Come tomorrow, I have a gift for you..."

"Seriously P'Mew? It is the same that I wanted?...no, don't tell me, let it be a surprise...Thanks phi.."

Saint said excitedly. Mew left giving a small smile to them. Well, it was not actually considered as a smile for others but for Mew, it is. And It was enough to froze everyone in their place.

----------------------------------------------

that's for today. I know, I am late but can't help. Been busy all week . I will upload one more tomorrow. Keep showing your love.

Do vote and comment.

So, see you tomorrow..